Females, what do you like most about yourself, physically?

Females, what do you like most about yourself, physically?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Females, what do you like most about yourself, physically?

• Breasts.
    • Stomach.
    • Legs.
    • Hair.
    • Face.
    • Butt.
    • Other.

I like my eyes, lips, smile the most.

I can't say there is any other body part in particular that I love - But I do appreciate the beauty of my body as a whole.

The female body is fantastic!

As much as we pick at ourselves and can find imperfections everywhere - In the end, it's just a beautiful beast our bodies. We just have to learn to love what we've got.

Someone will love it just as much as we do....And even more so because we do.

I've never really been too happy with my face....but I love my entire body. I'm naturally thin but hourglass shaped. One thing I enjoy are my perky tittyballs - great size for a petite girl especially. But there's some room for improvement. Fortunately I've been given great genetics and gain minimal fat, even on the dirtiest diets. It helps that I've been weight training for a couple years though.

I like my whole package and am quite confident in myself.

I am most happy with my waist - I like looking at my curves in front of a full length mirror, when I am naked.

Running second is my shoulders and back. Although, I am very fond of women's naked shoulders+backs. I have bought few paintings of them, I think a woman's body is absolutely beautiful, not in a sexual way!!

From experience, I have been told the following:

1) My little nose is cute and my full lips are very sexy (once)

2) My small hands and lovely long dark hair (though, I prefer my hair short)

3) I have lovely dark-brown hazel-shaped eyes (couple of times)

4) Nice smooth skin an/or delicious bum (by everyone that I have slept with, so not too many, I guess!! lol ). I am proud of my 'backside' due to the comments I received but I prefer other parts of me as mentioned above...

5) BIG SMILE! (by almost everyone that have seen a photo of me!!!).

I am always amazed at how different on what I like about me and what others like about me... A matter of taste and different 'point of view', I guess...

I pretty much like my whole body except I wish my hair was more healthy (dry from blonding), and I don't like my nose...

My favourite parts are my stomach and butt. I get complimented on these parts as well as breasts and I get told I have a pretty face (nice skin etc)

Archived