I feel like Im just his wench...

EvaGina

a tinny is a foil... about $20 or $25 of weed

actually, ritalin is 50 to 70% speed.... weird huh? it does calm them down tho

the real, not stoned Mat is an AMAZING person, so much better than anyone I could ever hope to be... the stoned Mat is still great, but not the fireball he should be

Wow Eva-G, I never knew that, but I do know, Jack gets kinda outta hand when he gets mad, and says things... and ALWAYS regrets them later..... he says one thing, and does another, he makes no sense..... I don't know what to think, but he is the one coming around here, not me chasing him ..... so messed up, the whole situation.....

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha its weird what it does to some people. I knew a girl who was insane on it. Like crazy. It didn't calm her down. I've heard it does different things to different people though.

I don't know though. Never done it but my buddy is trying to get me into it.

I have done it LL, but only with Jack around, he JUST insists I smoke with him, and then the strangeness begins..... he just isn't quite normal, he says things he'd never say otherwise, and me I just get sad...... and he gets mad when I'm sad.... and so on........:sad:

Wow Eva-G, sounds kinda like Jack, he is an Artist/Actor..... and he also has ADD unfortunately, he smokes dope so he can concentrate on things, but I think also it makes him kinda nutz too..... I don't know what to think. The doctor says he can take something called Ritalin, (some kinda sedative) but smoke, is what he does...... makes him a little kooky though? Thats why I think we have a big communication problem as well.

i have ADHD and i take strattera...i cant tell you how amazing i feel. i can focus!!

I used to smoke pot a lot..it was the only way i could calm down and actually read, focus, watch tv, watch a movie, foucs on a conversation...sleep..... its very common for people with ADD to turn to substances (alcohol, weed and other drugs).

HealingHandsWarmHeart, read the rest of the thread please, this is REALLY old, it got bumped...

and I dont cut.

Haha its weird what it does to some people. I knew a girl who was insane on it. Like crazy. It didn't calm her down. I've heard it does different things to different people though.

I don't know though. Never done it but my buddy is trying to get me into it.

weed or ritalen?

i have ADHD and i take strattera...i cant tell you how amazing i feel. i can focus!!

I used to smoke pot a lot..it was the only way i could calm down and actually read, focus, watch tv, watch a movie, foucs on a conversation...sleep..... its very common for people with ADD to turn to substances (alcohol, weed and other drugs).

Healing Hands: Is it normal for him to have mood swings, bc he certainley does? I don't understand ADHD very well, maybe its part of the problem between us, I don't know?

yes a lot of time it is misdiagnosed for bipolar and major depression.... research it on the net..its amazing how it affects a person.

He can be soo sweet, and other times so outrageous and angry..... scares me, but I still love him..... trying to end it one way or another, just thought maybe it would be a good idea to understand what is wrong one way or the other.....

BTW, thanks......

Sandy

Sorry Eva-G, we are still on your topic.....

HealingHandsWarmHeart, read the rest of the thread please, this is REALLY old, it got bumped...

and I dont cut.

i have sweetie....and a month is old?

has anything changed?

look ive been where you are ...i know the feeling of things being GOOD and amazing and you forget every single time they hurt you and then they can knock you down and make you suicidal the next...

He can be soo sweet, and other times so outrageous and angry..... scares me, but I still love him..... trying to end it one way or another, just thought maybe it would be a good idea to understand what is wrong one way or the other.....

BTW, thanks......

Sandy

Sorry Eva-G, we are still on your topic.....

yeah sorry eva.

but one last note to Sandy.... Men with ADD are prone to having angry outburst...

I dont mind if you hijack the thread

Is this a man you are thinking of as the future father of your child/children?

perhaps, yes.

listen, as I said, I will talk to him again tonight, its not like its a desperate situation... itll just be a casual talk.

Healilng hands... yes, a lot has changed actually. I have BEEN with the alcoholic who has made empty promises before... some people on here know some of what I have been through...

Yes, Mat can be insensitive... but we are working together to stop behaviour on BOTH our parts which is detrimental to our relationship... we both have baggage, but we are getting closer and happier every day.

yeah sorry eva.

but one last note to Sandy.... Men with ADD are prone to having angry outburst...

Gee, something I never knew, you know..... that could explain an awful lot of things, I never thought much about it.... he only said he had trouble concentrating on one thing at a time..... Oh My........

Eva Your in love..... thats for sure... and boy... I understand, nothing is easy to understand when you are under the "spell"......... hope your talk works for the best....

lol

PEOPLE!!! Mat is a GREAT guy, he's caring and sensitive... he treats me like a princess (as cliche as that stupid saying is) he does thing to and for me that absolutely blow my mind...

No one is perfect, I have my faults, and as long as he is willing to work at them, TRULY willing, that is, then I have nothing but time and patience for him

Guys Macca is not a slobbering drunk or suffering from a mental illness. He is simply someone who has a problem, KNOWS that he has one and is taking the steps to improve himself. He has just slide back down that slippery slope a bit, thats all. Chill out just a bit!

I dont mind if you hijack the thread

perhaps, yes.

listen, as I said, I will talk to him again tonight, its not like its a desperate situation... itll just be a casual talk.

Healilng hands... yes, a lot has changed actually. I have BEEN with the alcoholic who has made empty promises before... some people on here know some of what I have been through...

Yes, Mat can be insensitive... but we are working together to stop behaviour on BOTH our parts which is detrimental to our relationship... we both have baggage, but we are getting closer and happier every day.

Well in that case, things will work out, obviously you two love each other, there isn't anything that can't be worked out in that case Eva everyone just got the idea you were unhappy I'm thinking??? Not the case, it doesn't seem to be a big issue really.....

In my opinion, alcohol can CAUSE alot of depression! That may not mean he doesn't suffer from it, but getting rid of the booze could work wonders.

And your very welcome Sis. *kiss*

yeah, his family has a history of mental illness... as does mine... our kids will be so messed up!!

but yes, booze does NOT help things... he feels so much better for not drinking (and for being with me... I see the change in additude even after a few months, and its lovely... now he knows that he isnt being manipulated or anything... hes a different person)

anyways

my part here is done... and thanks Locke

I wouldnt ride a Harley, I would ride a REAL bike....

-challenge-

I left home at 15 years old, on the back of an old BSA 650 English Motorcyle.... my mother said if she EVER saw me again, she was gonna take me to the physciatric ward of the hospital and have me comitted.... lol she never did catch me....

Archived