He wants it so bad...

FallingTooFast

Sorry about what I said earlier Scout. I didn't mean to sound like I was promoting it. I should have explained that it would have been a way to make him understand what its like to have your partner want to be intimate with another person.

I agree with Bella Donna. This guy is really bad if he's not only trying to pressure you but also lying to you. Her advice is great too. Show him where you stand on this and don't budge.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, i lost my virginity to him.

Hes complaining that i dont tell him the truth all the time, that i dont tell him how i feel. When I do tell him how i feel, about this, about anything. He gets angry, right now he's not speaking with me. He says i dont understand. Im just trying to understand, why cant he explain it to me...

Sorry about what I said earlier Scout. I didn't mean to sound like I was promoting it.

No need to apologize, we're all entitled to our two cents on here. But since you mention it, I didn't even spot your post before, so just went to look at it. I don't see you promoting anything.

He says that I cant understand. Even if he were to explain to me.

It seems that he thinks im naive. Im not, i've been through things too.

I can understand.

He just needs to help me

What is it he is saying you don't understand? What does he think you're naive about?

Or is he refusing to give you details?

Hes saying that I wont understand because i haven't been in the situation.

he thinks im naive because i haven't had the same situations.

He gave me details, but it seems to me that he could have resisted.

They were alone in his house, she took off her clothes, (he said he didn't want it) she took off his pants. He JUST broke off for a while with the gf.

I just thought his resistance was better..

I doubt that.

I just want to be happy. And I want him to be happy too. I just want us to be happy together.

Maybe you can be happy with him, but never compromise your morals for someone. Stand your ground and tell him hell no. He may gain a great deal of respect for you that way or he may break up with you. Either way you have your self respect which is far more important than any boyfriend.

You don't understand how he feels because you don't share his value system. You do not place the same importance on this as he does, and thereforeeee cannot empathize with him.

The reverse is also true -- he cannot understand your feelings because his values are not yours. This is inevitable, and the only way to be successful is to understand that everyone has their own points of view.

I don't know if you'll hate yourself for ever loving him -- if you do, then you really do live too much in the past. You have a set of feelings and experience at this precise moment in time. In 10 years, you will have amassed a larger and more diverse set. You cannot judge yourself now by values you will not exhibit for 10 years.

Furthermore, you may find that the person you ARE in 10 years would not be the same without this experience now. Regardless of how this plays out, you are going to learn a lot about yourself and your interaction with other people.

You don't understand how he feels because you don't share his value system. You do not place the same importance on this as he does, and thereforeeee cannot empathize with him.

The reverse is also true -- he cannot understand your feelings because his values are not yours. This is inevitable, and the only way to be successful is to understand that everyone has their own points of view.

I love this, i might quote it when I talk to him.

I appretiate your input.

Hi fallingtoofast - I think a 3some can be a really fun thing, that is, if everyone wants it and are emotionally ready for it! do you want to have a 3 some and share your boyfriend with some other girl? my guess is not. And that's ok! You shouldn't be pressured into any sex acts, because you will not enjoy it and chances are that it will make your relationship with him and the other girl or guy strained in the future. It's ok to have fantasies and not act them out. Bringing another person into your relationship tends to make a mess out of things, and most relationships cannot withstand that kind of pressure.

I am also concerned about his lying. I think he is lying to make himself sound "cool" and that you have to do this because previous gfs have done this for him. blah. I had a guy I dated in high school do that to me also, tell me how experienced he was, etc.... and the first time we kissed, I figured out.... he was a virgin

Anyways, do not let him pressure you. A man who really cares for you will not make you do something you feel uncomfortable with. Having sex with him in a way you don't want to will just make you feel cheap and dirty, which won't bring you two closer together.

good luck

Aren't there people who have threesomes who aren't even IN relationships? Based on what I've seen here, if I wanted a threesome, I'd have to be single.

Its hard enough getting ONE girl into bed... although "quality over quantity" is a phrase quite applicable here. If you are a decent looking guy (or have some edgy mystique to you) it'd be easy to grab two sorority girls.

Archived