Will you take your ex back if???

i agree. i mean, assuming this is the ONLY hang up and that you're not hessitant b/c of other issues, i would take my ex back under those circumstances. i mean, one, you were broken up, it' not like he/she was cheating on you.. second, if you're feeling like "how could he/she move on so quikcly.." people have sex for lots of reasons. the best, obviously, is when you're expressing your love/affection for someone else, but people have sex for all kinds of other reasons... like just b/c they're really sexually attracted to the other person or b/c they're trying to forget about someone else. i'm not saying those are good reasons to do it, i'm just saying that just b/c he/she slept with someone else so soon after the break up doesn't imply that you really meant nothing to them...

of course, there may be a lot more to the back story that would make getting back together a bad idea but if you're both committed to making it work, i wouldn't let this get in the way!

I really want to, she'd driving all the way from VA to GA so we can be together this weekend...So most likely I will.Im just scared.I mean I felt the reason she broke it off was because she was feeling someone else and since it didn't work she coming back...But I do love her and willing to make it work for us.

Honestly, if my ex called me back this second, saying she made the biggest mistake of her life (she already did this once mind you) and that she wanted me back, I might think about it. I would make sure she went to counseling, and got all of her stuff together before I was with her again. If someone betrays you in this way, that they need to break up with you to "do" someone else, they really need to evaluate themselves before they jump back in with you.

If my ex got everything figured out, I would give it a chance. My guess is I would dump her after a couple months because I would be cheating on her by this point. WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.

No

People break up for a reason, there is nothing quite as soul destroying as being an on-again-off-again couple.

If you cant work it out while together, then why try when you are broken up? its either un-fixable or one or both of you doesnt care enough to make it work.

I broke up with my girl.

Slept with another girl while she was gone.

Bot back together.... things are working out great at the moment, and have been for a while.

She still gets a little mad about me being with the other... Ive more or less put it out of my head, its not something I think about, and I NEVER bring it up, because I know she is still hurt by it.

Anyways... Id say its perfectly possible to break up, get it on and then get back together. Just dont ask for details... she did, and wishes she didnt.

I would probably take him back if he slept with sum 1 when we were broken up, if he slept with that sum 1 when we were together tthen it would all depend on how i feel for him, if i really love the guy i would give him 1 more chance like i would tell him, this is ur last chance u beta not mess up, it wud depend if i got love for him or if u really feel hurt by it they that is u

I hope this helps good luck girla!!!a1