Size and improving sex

An article from the-penis-website and askmen

4 Sex Positions For Small Penises

While most of us would jump at the chance to have a bigger penis, the truth is that most of us are average in size. What is average? Well, according to The Penis Website, it's about six inches in length, erect.

If you're below that size, don't feel bad because there are sex positions that'll ensure you get in as deep as possible and satisfy the woman you're with.

before you get inside...

Of course, penetration isn't all you have to do. There are other ways to ensure your woman's satisfaction, and they don't necessarily involve your penis.

Focus on foreplay

Whether it's kissing her or performing cunnilingus, giving her attention before full-on sex begins is always a good idea. And considering most women take longer to reach orgasm during penetration than guys do, it's actually a fantastic idea to focus on foreplay.

Stimulate the clitoris

Whether you're penetrating her or not, the clitoris is your friend. Learn how to manipulate it to help her reach orgasm and then penetration will simply be an afterthought.

the positions

Now, here are four positions that'll deepen your penetration and ensure full stimulation.

1- The doggie

I think we can all agree that this is the mother of all positions. Not only do you get full penetration, you also get the scenic route. For an even tighter feeling, open your legs and have her close hers, and get her to arch her back and relax her head and shoulders on a pillow.

2- The snake

Have your girl lie face-down on her stomach, legs straight out and closed. Place your genitals just under her butt and spread your legs on either side of her body, knees bent (keep your torso upright). Be careful not to let your weight drop on her, and make your way inside. If you like, prop her butt up by putting a pillow under her hips.

Note: She may initially have to open her legs in order for you to get your penis inside.

3- The rabbit ears

As your woman lies on her back, bring her knees to her ears, have her hold her legs there, and penetrate. The fact that her vagina is in plain view and easily penetrable allows for great in-and-out movement. I recommend that you put your hands (or a pillow) under her butt and hold her up as you watch yourself going in and out.

4- The V-formation

As she lies on her back, make your way inside her. Then, lift her legs in the air, hold her ankles, and spread her legs apart, forming a V. After a while, rest her legs on your shoulders and manipulate her clitoris while you continue penetrating her. Or, you could hold on to her hips and slowly pump in and out.

more positions for you

Although many women find big penises visually stimulating, most admit that they wouldn't like to have one inside them. So don't feel insecure if your penis is below average; there are so many ways you can make up for it as a lover.

So until next time, drive her crazy before you penetrate her, and when you do penetrate her, make sure you go all the way.

Resource:

link removed

• Like 1

I always jump into the small penis threats, as its close to my heart. I have to say imperceptible i have alot of respect for standing by your man, even though, u have a lack of sensation during intercourse.

Many women, pretty much dumped me directly to my face and other more classy women did so more indirectly. If i ever date again which is unlikely, its coming upto eight years being single and if i did i'd hope to meet a girl as understanding as urself. I didn't come accross many ) and it limits my fun.. an average, espeically large penis sized... i could sleep with anything with a pulse.. with a tiny one.. one night stands are certainly off limits, most relationships when they become sexual end also. Its like a 1in10 chance for me, well so it feels. The main problem for the last decade is sex is no longer any fun.. i feel anxious when ever i'm about to become intimate after so many bad experiences.

I can't really elaborate on quietgirl suggests, they are excellent. I disagree, that size doesn't matter, its had a huge impact on my life and its actually destroyed it heh you have to laugh.

Personally, its not just a disadvantage when having intercourse..but it certainly drains your ego, confidence and pride. I felt with some women who were more understanding it was look carl 'your penis is too small' your gonig to have work on the foreplay etc to make up for it. Otherwords, you only half a man to me. Well, thats how it felt and i gradulatly lost interest in women, relationships and sex.

Sorry i'm of no help, i've given up ) but hopefully i can give you some perspectives from a male's point of view and it might help you deal with ur bfs little problem. Things to say and what not to say )

You haven't met the right woman yet. Don't give up hope. I believed i would never stay with a small guy if i met one because I always slept with very large guys in the past. I didn't go out looking for large guys but as luck would have it those were the guys i always found or who found me.

But my current boyfriend is out of this world. I've never cared or felt this way about anyone. I love him so much that i don't care about the size of his penis because i want things to work. You too will find a woman who cares about you so much that the size of your penis won't matter. You can make a woman reconsider the penis myth just like my boyfriend changed my mind.

I can imagine guys would not want to hear "get better at fourplay to make up for your size". That's like a man telling a woman "Give me lots of oral because my penis can't feel anything in your airplane hanger vagina". Have you tried to build a relationship before having sex? I cared alot about my boyfriend before we had sex and the sex felt like icing on the cake. I knew that if anything wasn't perfect in the bedroom we could fix it because everything else about our relationship was marvelous.

The main problem for the last decade is sex is no longer any fun.. i feel anxious when ever i'm about to become intimate after so many bad experiences.

I felt with some women who were more understanding it was look carl 'your penis is too small' your gonig to have work on the foreplay etc to make up for it. Otherwords, you only half a man to me. Well, thats how it felt and i gradulatly lost interest in women, relationships and sex.

have you ever thought that your problem is not your penis size, but your insicurity. you have some serious personal emotional problems with your feeling of insicurity, which probably makes you much less confident.

this has a great effect both in the meeting, dating, and also in the bedroom. try not to be too self conscious and build up your confidence and you'll be right.

I have a small penis also. It's actually not bad because, I can still give my girlfriend an orgasm, and it takes me a LONG time to bust when Im having sex in turn making me last long. This may sound sad or funny but I literally have to go ape in order to ejaculate.

The positions in the guide are good. I have done them all are they are all usually part of our routine, her being on top is also good like someone mentioned here.

A thing you might want your boyfriend to try is putting a finger inside your vagina and then sliding his penis in, I do it sometimes with my girlfriend and she really likes it (I think). Women are so evil, you just never know what they like!

I have a small penis also. It's actually not bad because, I can still give my girlfriend an orgasm, and it takes me a LONG time to bust when Im having sex in turn making me last long. This may sound sad or funny but I literally have to go ape in order to ejaculate.

That's not a result of having a small penis... mine's a little bigger than 7 inches and it still takes me about 15-20 minutes of hardcore, straight thrusting to get off. Switching positions or doing anything else breaks my concentration and I basically have to start over. Once sex becomes more frequent in a relationship I can start to control how long it takes me, but in the beginning it always takes a while to get off.

Trust me from someone that know Carls problems are not cause by innate insecurities, but hard experience. People who are confident are usually that way because their reactions to their behaviour were positive and most of carls were negative. This negative reaction, this anomalous result was not a one off in which case his behaviour could be deemed an illogical insecurity. This was the result of constant reinforcement. Please choose your words more carefully next time!

Carl and Imperceptible ..My OH also has a small penis, plus after me giving birth to two kiddies, there's not much feeling left..ha ha. But my love for him, and his for mine makes our sexual exploitations all the more interseting.

He normally finishes in the position described, me on my stomach with my legs together, although he has come with me on top, which amazed me as I know I feel like a plane hangar to him!

I'm always "doing the kegel" especially just as he puts it in, so it may feel tighter, but sometimes I do it just after it's in, and it pushes it right back out again..!

Carl don't give up hope, when you meet that special person, she really won't care about the size, but do practise with your tongue! And...when you make her orgasm orally, quickly slide in your penis while her muscles are still contracting and doing summersaults, she will feel you then, and you'll certainly feel her and you can get off on the rest of her orgasm.

Oh and by the way...I love giving him blow jobs, I could stay down there for hours, cos my jaw never aches, and finally I've given deep throat which was something I have never ever been able to do.

I love his penis, it's my little friend....Don't despair!

Imperceptible, keep trying different things and experiment with your partner. He's so lucky to have someone like you that is willing to discuss and willing to put extra work into making sure both of you are happy.

Some people just start cheating without open and honest communication. Have sex in dim light instead of total darkness also helps as your partner can see your responses instead of nothing but darkness.

... you ever thought that your problem is not your penis size, but your insicurity. you have some serious personal emotional problems with your feeling of insicurity, which probably makes you much less confident."

I'm sure he knows this very well, but did YOU stop to think WHY he feels this way? If he is getting dumped all the time because of it, of course he is going to have trepidation.

Imperceptible, keep trying different things and experiment with your partner. He's so lucky to have someone like you that is willing to discuss and willing to put extra work into making sure both of you are happy.

I'm getting antsy because i can't wait to experiment more with him and try the positions posted in this thread but he went to a conference this week and i have to wait.

Some people just start cheating without open and honest communication. Have sex in dim light instead of total darkness also helps as your partner can see your responses instead of nothing but darkness.

My boyfriend and I are so honest and open with each other and that's why the relationship with my boyfriend is so different from any relationship or friendship I have had with any guy. No wonder we like having sex with the lights on.

I was always a bit confused as to if I was large enough or not. At. 5.5 inches I feel like its small and have always though so although the girth is probably ok. She says its just fine but as a guy you always wonder if she may be lying to you to keep you from not getting upset.

Doesn't 5.5 inches fall within the "average" size range? I'm positive your girlfriend is fine with what you have since she's still with you.

I'm average in size and I've never had a complaint. As my GF always says it's not how big it's how you use it.

To the OP, have him just put the tip in until you get going then the rest, you'll love it. From the girl's I've done it with they seemed like they loved it.

Try to get stimulation on the clit too. While your on top grind him like crazy, also when he's on top in the missionary have him move up more so his penis rubs your clit when he thrusts. From what I've heard, , girls love it.

Doesn't 5.5 inches fall within the "average" size range? I'm positive your girlfriend is fine with what you have since she's still with you.

heh imperceptible and guys if you had an extra 2inches most women would love you 25% more. : joking aside, or how about an extra million in the bank, or 20 extra iq pts women are the measure of all things