I have a problem

so only a couple days ago, i've noticed a small bump on my penis, it was really small so i didn't think any of it. couple days went by and it started to get bigger and its i guess a big lump now. im guessing its like a large pimple or somethin on my penis and im confused as to what it is. i've thought it might be herpes but..where would a 16 year old kid like me get such a thing? i haven't had any sexual intercourse or anything i don't get it. if it is herpes, how can i get rid of it and how do i protect my loved one from getting it if we have sex? i feel like * * * * right now cuz i might have herpes.. and i didnt even do anything.

from what you've described, it sounds like a cyst that got infected. My ex would get those from time to time. I made him go to a doctor and that's what it turned out to be.

Still, though, definitely go see a doc just in case.

If it's a cyst/pimple... it MAY just go away on its own... however, you could take a hot (not too hot) washcloth and try to bring the infection to a head so it can drain. Don't do this until you know for sure what it is though. Is it just red or does it appear to have pus?

so only a couple days ago, i've noticed a small bump on my penis, it was really small so i didn't think any of it. couple days went by and it started to get bigger and its i guess a big lump now. im guessing its like a large pimple or somethin on my penis and im confused as to what it is. i've thought it might be herpes but..where would a 16 year old kid like me get such a thing? i haven't had any sexual intercourse or anything i don't get it. if it is herpes, how can i get rid of it and how do i protect my loved one from getting it if we have sex? i feel like * * * * right now cuz i might have herpes.. and i didnt even do anything.

I had one of those before and it was just a pimple and I just squeezed it and popped it.

i would go to the dr when ti has anything to do with that area of your body. just incase, the dr will tell you the best treatment if required.

I had a cyst before, although i am female so it wouldnt be the same kind, but i was on anti biotics for 3 weeks, because of how big it was, it eventually went away by itself but if it didn't i would have had to get it cut out.. dr said if i left it any longer to go see him it would have come to that

so best to get it looked at ASAP

and you could get so many different responses here that will make you panic, so yeah dr is always the best option