Question for Men: Women's Breasts during Sex

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't count the times I've overheard men asking themselves, while blatantly staring at my chest, "real or fake?", to which I usually respond with jibberish sign language, I'm not deaf, I can hear you, and as I walk away I say "thanks for the compliment ash-holes, they're real."

Don't get me wrong, on certain nights, when I'm in the mood to flaunt what I've got, I'll flaunt it, and the attention I receive on those nights is expected and thereforeeee tolerable. However, when I'm just chillin', wearing a baseball tee or a tank top, and I see gross dirty old men attach their gross greedy little eyes on my breasts, quite frankly I sometimes feel like spitting on them.

Your SO was correct, it is a good thing. Now of course it may seem that when breasts or booties jiggle that men may view the women as sex machines but I think that is a very low brow approach. We are all sexual machines in some capacity, but we humans are so much more. Of course it is a approach not often taken but when I admire certain attributes that women have because they are a masterpiece of genetics.

Touche, nicely put!

As far as the boob jiggle is concerned, it is the easiest way to tell if a girl has breast implants, it is a test I often employ.

Read my previous post.

Yep, there's a way to admire them and a way to leer lewdly at them. Sometimes guys seem to think it's necessary to make stupid comments, seemingly to impress there buddies. I can't really see the point in doing that myself.

It all gets a bit different too when your (meaning mine in this case!) daughters get to be that age.

You know sometime the more supportive bras make mine jiggle more. They push them up to some unnatural high spot and allow no gravity to give them natural shape. So there they sit perched on top of this bra and jiggle.

I've found that corsets, albeit uncomfortable, keep the twins securely fastened, and suspended in space.

I actually find smaller breasts to be very attractive. I like big breasts as well, but I think if I had to choose I would like small to medium sized breasts on my partner. On top of that, the smaller chested woman will not have as many problems with sagging boobs later in life, right?

Aw, but you forget, not all breasts are created equal. In my days, I've seen plenty of saggy small breasts, as well as plenty of perky large breasts.

In my opinon, there are nice breasts, and there are not-so-nice breasts, and the x factor, or x factors, that make them nice, rarely have anything to do with their size.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this site. It's educational, but it contains nudity (breasts)????

Anyway, it just shows that no matter what size, they can be saggy or perky. They have a whole bunch of galleries. link removed

After looking at those breasts, I now realize that for all these years, all the comments I've received from men, and women, have been true.

I do have beautiful breasts, wow I can officially notch that insecurity of my list!

• Like 1

I'm glad you see things that way.

I actually have a beautiful pair of breasts as well, they happen to be situated on my SO. I try to convince her of that all the time even though she thinks she is too small.

Thing is .. women who are happy with who they are have beauitful bodies and breasts regardless of actual shape. At least in my humble opinion.

Variety is the spice of life!

If women looked for the perfect guy, most of us would never even have a girlfriend!

But to the right woman, you are perfect... no matter what you look like.

I cant think of one physical thing I dont love about my bf

I am sure he loves my boobs, even if they are small

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm big breasts. i love burying my face in my gf's ample bosom, it is a truly rewarding experience. (is it anything to do with memories of breastfeeding or something?- i heard something about that!).

i think the best positions are as follows;

1. doggystyle infront of a floor to ceiling mirror, allowing you to enjoy your partners face and cleavage at the same time.

2. partner on top, allowing you to caress her stomach and breasts as she does all the work. my gf absolutely loves this one.