Question for Men: Women's Breasts during Sex

I know that breasts are one of the main turn-ons for men about a woman's body. So I'm wondering, would men have trouble being turned on during sex if a woman is very flat-chested (like if she has A-cup size breasts or even smaller)? How important are (women's) breasts for men during sex?

Would it make a difference if she has a very pretty face and is generally very attractive, or if you're in love with her personality?

Would the man's age and/or experience make a difference?

I hope this question isn't too confusing.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well firstly, I feel obliged to maintain the tradition of these type of threads and point out that not all men are the same, so I doubt there's a single answer that applies to all men.

That side, for me it wouldn't matter in the slightest. I've been very turned on, and enjoyed very good sexual experiences, with women who take an A-cup, but that's a personal prefernce: as it happens, I prefer slender women generally, and I prefer things to be proportionate, so it suits me very well.

Other men will doubtless have a different opinion, but if you're very attractive, and more importantly if the man is in love with you in some way, then he'll be more than happy with you no matter what size your breasts are. Being turned on during sex is, for me, much more a mutual enjoyment and even emotional thing than simply staring a pair of large breasts and thinking "phwwworrrrr!".

It's all about the booty! All my friends agree with me. A big turn on for me is a girl who is confident with her body, this means that she will let herself be free during sex.

I'd say breasts play a very small part in whether or not a guy will be attracted. I think in some cases, it is very hot when a girl has sexy little breasts. Guys care more about what you will do in bed (moan, lick, bite, scream, scratch, etc...) than what you look like. Tease guys with your but, works better than breasts.

I agree with the other posters. Breast size is not actually all that important to me and there are so many other things that can turn me on about the right woman.

During sex size makes virtually no difference. It seems small breasts are just as sensitive (perhaps more? difficult to tell) and most women enjoyed being touched there (and many other places of course) in the right way regardless of size.

I think for most men, you will find that yes, we would like woman that was not flat, flat, in theory. But, once we find one we are attracted to, we stillw ant her even if she has nothing. I've been with women who had a lot and some who really had nothing. At the times I was each of them, I wanted to be there.

I know guys who have never dated a woman with less than a C cup. And I know others who have never dated a woman that could fill an A cup. It's all personal preference.

Breast size doesnt worry me, if you wanna know from the physical aspect in my opinion if a girl has a slim body and a nice face then the rest doesnt matter. But Im also a believer of the saying "love is blind", so really it shouldnt matter what a girl looks like anyway

Love is blind, except she must have a slim body and a nice face?

To the OP - I'm not a guy, but I would assume that big breasts that don't put up a good fight against gravity and fly all over the place when you're going at it could be less-than-attractive. So could the many, many breasts out there with scars from having lumps removed or fighting cancer. So could fake breasts that are hard and ripply. Or what about those breasts that point in different directions? Or those where one breast is twice as big as the other? The reality is that there are very few "perfect" breasts out there and guys still find a way to be turned on by us once we get naked. I think that, as women, we are our own worst critics.

• Like 1

I'm a guy who likes breasts during sex or intimacy... But here is my take on it...

Large breasts have the following advantage - they give a nice-looking cleavage, which is a head-turner at a party or something - they look good when the woman is fully dressed. (They are like the ad for the woman)

Once you get down to it and get the clothes off, the breast size doesn't really matter too much... because it's all about the feel... And her response to the touch!

I know that breasts are one of the main turn-ons for men about a woman's body. So I'm wondering, would men have trouble being turned on during sex if a woman is very flat-chested (like if she has A-cup size breasts or even smaller)? How important are (women's) breasts for men during sex?

I'm a boob man. I don't care if they are large or small but they HAVE to be perky. If they are droopy or shaped odd, it's a turn off for me.

I am a very slim girl (only 49 kg), 5"6 in height and have D cup breasts and you can see by my pic what my face looks like.

I have had a guy chose a flat chested girl over me. I don't think it means anything. I get alot of random guys perve on my chest but guys that I've actually dated have said that they think if a girl has a gorgeous face, they will go for her, regardless of boobs...

^^^

My best friend is GORGEOUS, with long legs, full hips, a tiny waist, slim arms and HUGE boobs...

She is continually being harassed by men, she is engaged and very happy with her partner, but she is hounded because of how she looks. ESPECIALLY with her fantastic breasts.

She hates it, to be honest, she is never sure (except with her husband-to-be) if the men she dates actually love her or just how she looks on their arm

Yeah, my bf gets very upset sometimes because alot of guys are NOT subtle at all.

I was going to mention in my previous post that I used to have the same fear. Worried every time a guy asked me out, is he asking ME out or asking my boobs out??

But I've found the love of my life (in the pic with me) so I don't worry about it anymore. And as for the morons on the street perving, I just ignore them. They aren't worth it.

I feel sorry for my friend, guys come into her store and ask her out, she tells them she has a bf, they ACTUALLY SAY "but your not married, right? so it doesnt mean anything" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She tells them she is engaged, they say "where's the ring?"

She cant tell them to off, as she works in retail and cant be rude to customers like that, she is also TERRIFIED of confrontation.

They just assume that becuase she is busty and blonde (and wears a lot of pink and white) that she is easy and willing to cheat on the guy she loves.

Sometimes I am glad that Im chubby and butch

Tiredman... what do you mean by "shaped odd"?

I know what kind of boobs dont do it for me, but in general I find most breasts attractive... even if they are saggy

Well, I remember one girl I hooked up with one time. I pulled off her shirt and they were shaped like bananas.

Nah I don't like saggy ones. I'm not gonna like completely ignore someone for em like if I have a real connection but in terms of a fling or one nighter, they are a turn off. I don't care if big or small as long as they are perky.