Question for Men: Women's Breasts during Sex

I have wee boobs and they still jiggle...

I dont have to wear a bra, so when I go out without one I have to be carefull about the jiggle actually, its a bit embarrassing if its to obivous

EDIT: does the same hold for chicks bums?

not a "jiggle", but the motion? I know I notice how a nice bum moves when the owner is walking

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: does the same hold for chicks bums?

not a "jiggle", but the motion? I know I notice how a nice bum moves when the owner is walking

Yeah, but the "bum jiggle" happens to be less obvious because it's more constricted by our jeans or pants.

Oh great, now I'm thinking about the way men must perceive women whose breasts and bums jiggle as they walk, nothing more than sex machines in motion...awful.

This is a little depressing for me because I am top heavy and I have been reading more often that my breast size is a turn off to a lot of guys...seriously, TiredMan, how can you expect that large breasts can be truly perky? If they're natural?

The most important thing is that you're happy with yourself with whatever shape you come in. Many men will appreciate you as long as you are comfortable regardless of your size, at least that's the way I am. The specifics aren't so important most of the time. Don't see it as a negative because you're large (or others are small or shaped slightly differently), just see it as a difference and accept that everybody is different. There's nothing at all wrong with that and it adds interest and variety to the world. Dofferent people like different things, and some people seem to like most things so there are a multitude of matches for people of every possible body type.

Though I myself found it embarrassing and disturbing, he tried to convince me that that was what made larger breasts so appealing, as well as eye-catching to men, "the physics" of them in motion.

I think it's true though, the natural motion is appealing to watch. I guess it all comes to whether you are comfortable with other people noticing this type of thing. If you're not, I understand how it can be embarrassing. If it doesn't bother you to have others think you look good in motion then it's okay. Makes us guys sound like a lecherous bunch though I guess! Part of it's the different between men and women, we enjoy things that we don't have! Another aspect of this whole motion thing to me is the difference between real breasts and silicone (or other method) augmented ones. The "fake" ones don't move the same way the real ones do and are a huge turn off. This is NOT the same as perky because perky breasts also move differently than implants as well. I think there's a whole pile of psychology here that can be tough to deal with. Also, I think the whole issue of big breastedness and small breastedness and percieved unhappiness with how we'r eput together tends to make us hide in our clothes sometimes when we don't really need to.

I can imagine running with boobs must be tough (hence sports bras). But I don't know how much worse it can be than being active as a guy with the stuff down there flopping around. The worst for me is sitting on those spinning bicycle seats. OMG they kill the twins down there. I have to usually sit on a folded towel but even that hurts.

Partly this is what an athletic supported does for a guy. If not that, then for anything else in the gym at least not wearing boxers and wearing briefs instead may be a good idea. Granted, for both men and women there are good and bad bicycle seats!

Oh great, now I'm thinking about the way men must perceive women whose breasts and bums jiggle as they walk, nothing more than sex machines in motion...awful.

Your SO was correct, it is a good thing. Now of course it may seem that when breasts or booties jiggle that men may view the women as sex machines but I think that is a very low brow approach. We are all sexual machines in some capacity, but we humans are so much more. Of course it is a approach not often taken but when I admire certain attributes that women have because they are a masterpiece of genetics.

As far as the boob jiggle is concerned, it is the easiest way to tell if a girl has breast implants, it is a test I often employ.

Your SO was correct, it is a good thing. Now of course it may seem that when breasts or booties jiggle that men may view the women as sex machines but I think that is a very low brow approach. We are all sexual machines in some capacity, but we are humans are so much more. Of course it is a approach not often taken but when I admire certain attributes that women have because they are a masterpiece of genetics.

As far as the boob jiggle is concerned, it is the easiest way to tell if a girl has breast implants, it is a test I often employ.

I've just got a quick (probably stupid) question. I always hear about Californian woman having lots of botox and implants. How much of that is true? I can always tell in the media who does and doesn't, but you make it sound like it's pretty common, but I don't think I've ever seen some in real life.

Is it really the land of Plastic Fantastic?

I've just got a quick (probably stupid) question. I always hear about Californian woman having lots of botox and implants. How much of that is true? I can always tell in the media who does and doesn't, but you make it sound like it's pretty common, but I don't think I've ever seen some in real life.

Is it really the land of Plastic Fantastic?

I wouldnt say that it is a common thing but it is not out of the ordinary. I know of about 10 women who have implants out of the girls that I personally know. As far as botox goes I believe that is more common because it is not as expensive and is less noticeable. I could show you areas of California where implants and and botox are common but I wouldnt say it is common place where I live.

Ladies, it is a good thing that men are attracted to your breasts. That's why you have breasts that don't shrivel up into nothing when you are not pregnant or nursing. It's esp. a good thing when your guy likes your breasts. It's also a good thing when a guy, esp. your guy, likes to watch your backside move. It's not a good thing when the only thing your guy likes about you are your breasts and behind. It's not a godo thign when a guy who likes your breasts or behind likes them so much that the attention is in appropriate. Otherwise, try to be a little more comfortabel about some attention. And even for women who are pretty flet, don't think a guy is not checking them out, because I have.

oh god, I hate the jiggliness of my breasts. No matter how supportive my bra, they just can't stay still. Then I catch guys staring and I feel like it's my fault for having jiggly breasts. But it's not my fault.. I can't help it! Grrr..

You know sometime the more supportive bras make mine jiggle more. They push them up to some unnatural high spot and allow no gravity to give them natural shape. So there they sit perched on top of this bra and jiggle.

Do the sports bras do the same? They seem to take a different approach, but I'm definitely not an authority on this topic at all!

When I exercise I have to wear 2 sports bras and they still jiggle. Actually, it's more of a heavy thud on the down movement, rather than a jiggle.

But I still love them

When I exercise I have to wear 2 sports bras and they still jiggle. Actually, it's more of a heavy thud on the down movement, rather than a jiggle.

But I still love them

OW

Yes, even with small "pert" boobs like mine I feel that... its a horrible feeling.

My big-boobed friend has to wear an industrial sports bra, even just for yoga!! she forgot to once and her boobs fell out and her face was stuck in them during the shoulder stand... so amazingly funny

Actually, it's more of a heavy thud on the down movement, rather than a jiggle.

But I still love them

Ouch, that actually sounds a bit painful.

I can't wear sports bras. they give me a unibreast..

I guess there's a tradeoff in appearance versus functionality?

So, is the diffculty that the garment manufacturers haven't hit the right type of bra, is it because of current fashion, or is it apparently just not possible to meet all the criteria of the "perfect" bra all at the same time?

Ouch, that actually sounds a bit painful.

I guess there's a tradeoff in appearance versus functionality?

So, is the diffculty that the garment manufacturers haven't hit the right type of bra, is it because of current fashion, or is it apparently just not possible to meet all the criteria of the "perfect" bra all at the same time?

Not painful, just uncomfortable.

I haven't been able to find the perfect bra because I can never find my size. I don't think they even make sports bras beyond a DD. If they made some of the smaller bras larger, I'm sure they would be fine. Appearance is not even an issue for me. I just want something that fits and does the job.

I've found the uni-breast looking ones are worthless. The only ones that work are a full coverage kind that are like a tight fitting cami with cups that are designed to hold them in one spot. The more coverage the better the support, the ligaments that hold the breast in place are very sensitive to movement and jogging or repeated up and down movement can damage them. Its not something that is repaired without extensive surgery.

I actually find smaller breasts to be very attractive. I like big breasts as well, but I think if I had to choose I would like small to medium sized breasts on my partner. On top of that, the smaller chested woman will not have as many problems with sagging boobs later in life, right?

There is less to sag, but gravity will take its toll just the same.

even big-boobes girls sometimes dont sag, a lot of it has to depend on how dense your actual breast tissue is...

My mum is 55, has LARGE (3 kids) boobs and she doesnt wear a bra a lot of the time, they dont sag at all.

even big-boobes girls sometimes dont sag, a lot of it has to depend on how dense your actual breast tissue is...

My mum is 55, has LARGE (3 kids) boobs and she doesnt wear a bra a lot of the time, they dont sag at all.

I am envious of your dad then lol.

Perky boobs are the best thing ever.