attracted to odd things in other people?

Caterina

Do any of you have an quirky attraction for some odd things about other people? Not like a fetish, lol, but just a small attraction for something out of the ordinary? For instance, I have a friend who said that she found a mole on her husband's shoulder very interesting. Tell me some of yours.

For me, I really like it when a guy touches his forefinger to his temple...especially if he has a watch on his wrist. Wow it drives me wild! I also like it if a guy has really soft bangs that he lets hang over his face if he's concentrating on something. Or if he touches things around him very gently with his hands. I love it when they have a slow, deep voice...he talks slowly but smoothly, like drinking warm coffee...

What about features? I like thin lips...I also like it when a guy has really good posture. I hate wimpy looking hands...I hate feminine hands...I like a man whose hands are definetly masculine (not calloused or browned or anything, but just big man-hands LOL). I like men who smile. I love a thin waist. I also like it when a guy doesn't really have a lot of hair on his chest. I like glasses...not bottlecaps like mine, but thin ones...not those emo-glasses either...you know,those thick rimmed ones...those are cheesy/overdone. I like the look of youth...fresh looking skin. I also like wrists, thin wrists. So what do ya think?

I think on some men, a facial scar can be very attractive- especially if it's thin and small, and happens to be in the right place (i.e. on the cheek).

I have a friend who said that she found a mole on her husband's shoulder very interesting.

Cindy Crawford was initally denied a super-modeling career because of her mole. Later it was her trademark and her ticket to fame. The agent who initally turned her down and denied her a contract because of it must have wanted to smash their head into a wall later ](*,)

i have small hands hahah anyway i LOVE LOVE cheek bones and chins. I cant seem to stop touching them girls get weirded out by it but i cant help it.. also i dont like girls with make up..

You don't like girls with makeup in general? Or just the ones who don't know how to apply it correctly?

i have small hands hahah anyway i LOVE LOVE cheek bones and chins. I cant seem to stop touching them girls get weirded out by it but i cant help it.. also i dont like girls with make up..

For me its not so much small hands as those thin, enlongated fingers that look like women's that some men have.

i like skinny boys... no muscles for me! and soft, non-smelly armpit hair is so silky to touch. i don't have any, so it's an interesting feature of humanity for me to explore. i also like it when boys have fidgety habits like restless tapping feet or fingers.... don't know why, but i do!

I've seen girls I think are good looking with glasses, but I've seen more good looking girls without glasses. I guess it all depends on the person.

Some people can pull off the look, others can't. Either way, it's not a deal-breaker for me.

Youre very true, but when it looks good its hot!!!