attracted to odd things in other people?

Caterina

Oh boy have the times changed...its kind of funny to me...I was made fun of for having glasses and now even dumb people wear them to make themselves look attractive.

Seriously. Where were these guys when I was in high school?

Nowadays you couldn't pay me to walk outside wearing my glasses.

I have a special attraction to women with short hair, especially dark hair and especially with bangs. Pageboy cuts, bob cuts, pixie cuts, 1920s-style flapper cuts, short shag cuts. Don't know where I got that from.

And I'm partial to tomboy-type women. Particularly women who do traditionally masculine work. One of my favorite ICQ friends is a machinist, and the one real female friend I've had was a cabinet maker who could build beautiful cabinets and bookcases.

And I think tattoos are very sexy on a woman too.

And I say this carefully... but I think some women bodybuilders are sexy.

I like womens arms...for some weird reason i pay a lot of attention to women's arms...the part beggining from the elbows to the armpits...im attracted to the crease...i dont know why, maybe because it reminds of their cleavage..lol..nah thats not it, i just love em...weird eh?

Ya. I find makeup to be somewhat of a turn off. I love...LOVE lip GLOSS though. I think thats incredibly sexy.

Sunglasses for some reason are a turn on to me. Weird.

I also find myself attracted to very small, feminine hands.

Ooooohh, and I can't forget to mention a womans neck. MMMMM. Now that is sexy