cum more then once?

Skippy

I found a trick that works for me. And it seems to be purely physical and nothing more. For men that get really sensitive at the tip afterwards....pull out before you finish or do something that doesn't stimulate the tip.

Get a tight thick masturbation sleeve and use no lube (so it doesn't slide up too far and actually grips). When you are done, just keep going and focus on getting turned on again. But stay at least an inch or two away from the tip. After a few seconds just keep the visual stimulation strong. That is the only little part of it that is mental for me. The sleeve is to trick your body into thinking you are well inside a woman and that by golly you have work to do still. It is the best way I know to keep it up. You can also keep stimulation and pressure on two little round things. That helps.

I have done this four nights in a row. First time it worked for me in my life. I thought it was a miracle other men could do it and was sad I couldn't. It is nice because most of the time, one does next to nothing to curb my mental and physical desires. Now I can do two in a row, stop and actually get something else done in my life! Cool. If you find out what causes you to lose it...then maybe you can keep it going. Good luck.

when masturbating, and u get to the point of cumming, stop just before it so nothing comes out have like a 20 second break and repeat the process of about to climax but delaying it, u cum like heaps more so its like one super orgasm, but i dont think its possible to cum twice in a row

google PC muscles. exercise them with keggles.

helps keep blood inside penis and thereforeeee allows you to keep hard...even after orgasm.

I've been able to routinely come, have my gf rag off the cum and hop back on without losing an erection countless times. feels a lot more sensitive and have to start slow again, but i never get soft and am able to come again whenever the proper stimulation is there.

If I hold off for sex for a while I can stay hard for quite a while, even after orgasming. Yesterday was the first time in about 5 days, and after once I was still hard and she was still good to go. When we're on vacation and having sex 3 or 4 times a day it takes me a while longer to get it up for number 2.

but i dont think its possible to cum twice in a row

Don't bet on it

When you cum just stay inside her deep and just push and hold still for a bit then when the sensation subsides a bit start going at it again. it will take some practice but I've gone 4-5x's in one session w/o a break. I may be an exception to the norm but try it. I've also had a lot of women orgasm like crazy when you just push hard and hold it there.

I can do it. Sometimes I can do it every time. Other weeks I need a little break in between. If I come and she doesn't, I'll touch her or do whatever it takes to make sure she's taken care of. ...and normally that gets me instantly hard. Giving her an orgasm will ALWAYS get me up no matter how many times I've come.

ive heard that if you use a * * * * ring it will sort of keep you hard... you may be able to stay... ready enough to just keep going without any down time.

Sometimes Im ready to go again in like a minute, id say thats pretty close to being able to come twice. A minute or two isnt much in the way of downtime.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been able to have a couple orgasm's without ejaculating, leading to one final orgasm with ejaculation. It was very very tricky getting the timing right, I just stopped moving a second or two before I felt the inevitable squirt. Once the orgasm passed, I was able to get to it again.

Mac's idea sounds pretty fun too.