Anyone ever just say, "Screw it"?

Kevin T

Right now I really don't care about women... Have been that way for over a year now... Just have not/can't meet anyone with a good connection and chemistry...

For over a year now same thing...I have interest in them they don't in me, they have interest in me I don't in them...

SO decided to stop wasting my time and that women really are not very important to me right now except for sex and I get that pretty much whenever I want...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am start to feel that way..anything is better than hurting all the time. people say put your faith in God. I tried that went to church, prayed etc..tried to live the best I could..NOTHING! My ex never prayed..she is married and happy. Me 1 1/2 years of everyday prayers from the bottom of my heart,,,not a damn thing., and I see I am not alone lots of people put there faith in God and prayed for naught. I believe in God but don't understand. My ex who never prayed met the man of her dreams...me lonley as hell! Faith may work for some (those who God chooses to help) but for me..nevermind..I'm done...Btw I know how you feel..it hurts.

Oh.. cpc.. you are too funny!!

" I was mad at the entire estrogen pool for a very long time. Actually, I'm still mad, but only at her, and possibly anyone that looks like her.

The thought of dating again actually makes me want to beat my head against a wall until I bleed. Just like a kidney stone, it will pass, eventually."

I'm glad you are NOT mad at the entire female gene pool. Some of us are nice actually and would never play games with a guy's head.

Lots of divorced guys, sadly, group all women into one big bad wolf scenario. Or they make their future gf's pay for all their ex-wife's mistakes.

I'm glad to see you are more intelligent and enlightened than that. Gives me hope that maybe there are some nice divorced guys out there.

I don't want to end up like any of you people that are in there 30s and single. I'm so afraid of ending up like that. You know, tonight was the first time I went out to eat by myself. I don't know how to describe the feeling. Emptiness? Sadness? Embarrassment? Courageous?

I want to change now. I hate seeing couples. I'm so jealous and envious of what they have. That is my motivation.

*Plays Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve*

Dude you're right. Why am I going to college? Why do I need a car when I'm just stuck in this small town? Why do I even need anything?

Screw being hobo, I want to go live in a developing country. Live a simple life.

Are you serious or just being cynical?

Because if you're serious, what's stopping you from doing that? If not, then I know where you're coming from. But that's a fatally unattractive attitude, trust me, and it probably won't get you very far with women.

Long loony post. You have been warned. I’m a frickin genius, so all I say about human life goes J. Please don’t listen to me, for real. Just read on for joy if you dare scientific boredom.

Kevin seems to have subconsciously trained himself to constantly think negatively. He sells negativity like it is going out of style. It seems to stem from a complex of up and down life experiences to make things more difficult for himself, especially girlfriend/wife wise. All humans train themselves through experience, some positive, some negative. Key being focus on the positive and ignore the negative.

Various negative influences when Kevin was younger, including himself, have taught him to think falsely about himself and others as a result. Negativity seems to represent the vast majority of his posts on this forum. It’s natural for him to have a negative perception of himself, others, and his own future. He struggles to improve yet seems to know no different.

Kevin will likely live out the rest of his life without female companionship for one main reason. He has told himself he will. He has told others in his world many times he will. His continuous negative outlook consumes him deeply. He is successful though, he has done good work convincing others like me of his self defined failures. Kevin knows many singles live excellent lifestyles because they allow themselves to.

On the other hand, he can have exactly what his conscious mind wants everyday. That includes a hot, brilliant, sensual female in his life everyday. Great sex, someone to talk to, someone to connect with on a deep level, etc. Its always there waiting for Kevin, when he truly wants it.

He must get pissed off though. Pissed off enough about his current actions and daily thoughts to decide to grow up and change his focus from his current negatives to his potential positives. His negatives take him where he is currently going. His positives will take him where he wants to go.

My best for Kevin. I know he wants the best. Only Kevin will determine his future, be it good or bad. We can advise all we want, yet our advise means nothing unless he takes action as a result.

My lecture,

Shiznit

Holy... crap. How did you do that? lol

You've got my number down to a tee. What you said, sent a chill down my spine. Seriously.

I need to listen to this guy... who has fifty posts and seems to know more than 100 other members here put together. lol

Eerie...

Holy... crap. How did you do that? lol

I need to listen to this guy... who has fifty posts and seems to know more than 100 other members here put together.

Never judge a man by his post count. Has minimal value. Nice to see someone understand.

Thanks for the post Wilhelm.

Shiznit

It freaked me out. You are a psych major? You have to be! I agree with everything you told me.

It's freaky. Why would you be that dead-on accurate? Psychic maybe? lol (Nah, that's all nonsense.) But it is odd that you'd be that piercingly precise. I need to listen to your advice.

Tell me then, what exactly should I do? Just start being positive about myself or...? I'm not down on my looks anymore, but... is it just start being positive then what I believe will happen?

Believe what you want, but it be true, my friend. lol

1. Who the hell would want to be him?

2. Go read some of 'Wilhelm's' posts? He's pretty damned-negative.

3. Getting your email/password bogarted so you have to reregister is another reason why.

4. I posted my pic here as Kevin T. The avatar is the same.

Maybe, just maybe... if I'm not so negative, then I've conquered those demons? Wouldn't that be nice? I have no reason to feel negatively about my looks anymore... though shyness is still a big problem for me.

Believe what you want, but it be true, my friend.

All I can simply say is that you define yourself at all times. Nobody else but you has that ability. You choose to be gutless and not take chances by yourself. If you continue to think you are like Kevin T, you will be exactly correct. You will live the depressing life Kevin sells like water. You define yourself at all times. Best of luck.

No freakin' way!!!

Wilhelm is Kevin T?

But Wilhelm enjoys reading, and Kevin T does not.

They are both INFPs though, but Wilhelm is so nice and Kevin T has a major chip on his shoulder...

I'm confused.

lol

I'm not sure if that is an insult or a compliment.

I don't know how "nice" I supposedly am. Some people may not agree, having read my posts about university life.

In truth, if I don't seem very friendly here (or anywhere) it's due to being preoccupied, too busy and frustrated with my love life (ahem, lackthereof). Otherwise, I'm fine.

Either way, I am who I am. I think I could stand to be nicer, but when your life sucks, it's hard to pretend, so I tend to be a little sour. I think most people are aware of this fact, when reading my posts.

And frankly, IF there is a change seen in me, I take it as a good thing. It shows progress, change and improvement. That is always a good thing.

Hiya Wilhelm ? Kev ?

I thought I recognized your avvy pic!

Welcome ... back!

Cheers,

Ellie

Main reason why I threw the pic up there, it's not 'cuz I'm so full of myself. Not yet, anyway. lol Moved it to my profile now. It's better off.

Thanks for the welcome... not that I went anywhere. The old account was inactive for six days before this one got started, so I was on a six day hiatus. Not a big departure.