I "raped" my gf at request.

Thanks for all your advice everyone. I finnally got enough courage to tell her how I felt and that I never want to see her again, which was really hard to not just say we should take a break or we should maybe change somethings but to actually spit out the words and mean it that I never wanna see or talk to her ever again.

and we are officialy broken up and hopefully I can start the recovery process and move on.

Wise choice, Michael. You just made one of the best decisions in your life for yourself.

hugs,

hosswhispra

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woa good decision Michael. It sounded before like you were justifying all the crazy things that were going on. Every crazy thing you hear of has a back story.

I sleep in the closet but its because...

She hits me but its not that bad because...

She doesn't respect me sexually because of her past issues with...

Eeesh. Good luck honey.

Just run for the hills dude. Live in a cave if you have to... just get out of that situation. And maybe when you go, leave a note for your girl telling her to get some therapy, I have no qualifications when it comes to the shrink stuff, but even I can see your girl is whacked.

Any girl that wants you to 'rape' her has some serious serious problems. Plus, from what you said, your relationship sounds like its just not even worth having... at least thats my opinion.

IT sounds like your girlfriend is the one who needs some serious mental counseling. Not just because she is abusive and aloof, but also to deal with her past "rape" experiences. It seems odd to me that she would count that as such a tramatic part of her past and then turn around and ask you to reenact that.

You are young and you have your whole life ahead of you. You can make a clean break from her, and start fresh, and maybe she could get some profesional help. Maybe this way you would both be better off.

Go with your gut instincts. If they are telling you to run away from this, you should do just that! good luck!

Yea thanks to everyone for their advice. Breaking up with her was very hard and is still ongoing. Originaly I planned on moving out and just getting away as soon as possible but after looking for an apartment I realized the one I already have is alot better than anything I can find, I dont wanna have to give up my apartment just to get away from her sooner. in the meantime I told her she has to move out by the 1st, she would always say yea i'm looking but she never actually called any place or did any real looking so I made her a list of places with phone numbers. still need to get all her belongings together and out of my apartment. Im staying at my parents house until she is gone, and that will be on jan 1st at the very latest, if she doesn't leave by then I'll get her physicaly removed by the rcmp, as her name is not on the lease and she has no legall claim to stay living there.

its been sooo hard to follow through on all these things, the way she talks to me about all the issues is really confusing, because she truly believes there are no issues except for those that are my fault, and she never does anything wrong and if I ever bring up a recent example of her insulting me/hitting me etc she justifies it somehow, sometimes it really leaves me feeling like its my fault and I should strive to not upset her and make her happy. because I still have feelings for her and I really wish that things could be repaired and that she would respect and love me. I know its never going to happen, but I dont really realize that it is never going to get better until the next time she makes me cry, then its all very clear but later she acts like nothing happened and I'm just a cry baby or being "emo" and I forget/repress the whole traumatic event until next time she phsyicaly/emotionaly/verbally abuses me. its hard to get prespective on the whole thing, because she is so good at making it seem as though she does no wrong and I am the sole reason for any problems.

anyways I really apprecaite all the help and advice I have received here. I dont think I would of been able to follow through on this whole break up if not for the prespective I got from everyones advice. I am really looking forward to starting the new year with out looking back.

thanks again to everyone

As strange as this may sound my dear, you two have built a very damaging, co-dependence....I can tell from the sound of things that you yourself are'nt an average guy, because you have been with her for quite sometime and I'm sure most of her behavior is not new.In addition, there is something about the way that she treats you, that you find acceptable, even comfortable...Are you into any type of submissive/BDSM type of stuff?? It seems like you might. (Or if you don't you might want to look into it, it may be a way in the future of expressing your sexual needs without making them your lifestyle..) Regardless, whatever you found intrigueing/beguiling about this woman seems to have dissipated. I think you need to move on. All the weed in the world would'nt make her a good girlfriend.....

I'm sorry, I did not read this whole thread (just the first 1 1/2 pgs, up until where Michael starts to get on the defensive about his very complaints). But, my reaction was thus:

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME? I thought this was a joke post. I am sorry, but it made me laugh. Now, I know, that's really not nice. But maybe it's a wake-up call?

I'm sorry, I did not read this whole thread (just the first 1 1/2 pgs, up until where Michael starts to get on the defensive about his very complaints). But, my reaction was thus:

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME? I thought this was a joke post. I am sorry, but it made me laugh. Now, I know, that's really not nice. But maybe it's a wake-up call?

page 6 he dumps her..... So YEAH!!! and yeah, someones life, isn't a joke