Are there man who dont cheat?

Keep in mind MR. Stealth we are talking about human beings here, and human beings have many varying personalities. One person can be the nicest guy you've ever met and then you encounter another who is the meanest.

Why would all men cheat in a relationship, why would all women cheat in a relationship? It's a weird question to be asking and one that has no basis in fact.

Women cheat, and so do men, and there are also men and women that don't, why fool yourself into believing that all of this gorup does one thing, it's like saying that all gay people have AIDs.

I need some opinions of all of you.

Is it true that all man cheat their GF or Wife ones in their relationship?

Or are there man who dont cheat?

I haven't cheated in my current relationship (3 1/2 years).

This is the only true statement that begins with "all men": All men are different.

cheating is stupid. If a person wants to be with someone else, they should just break up with the other person instead of going behind their back. Also, guys aren't the only ones that cheat, girls are just as guilty of cheating, but I wouldn't do it. It just hurts everyone in the long run.

it looks to me that only the non cheaters are reacting to this.

so till now it makes 7 from the so many.

to be honest i was 2 year with my girlfriend and new her 8 years befor that.

till she broke up i never cheated on her.

now i sometimes wish i would have :s

then there would have been a reason to break up :s

I think if one has the intentions on cheating, or cheats, their feelings probably aren't that deep for the significant other. They may think they are at the time, but in the long run they may realize that the feelings just aren't there. Sometimes, its hard to know if you truly love someone until you experience better.

Hi,

I'm weighing in on the cheating thing...I don't think all men cheat. However, once they do cheat they will continue to do so. For some men it feels good and they get bored with the same old thing. It's not a valid excuse, but it's reality. I have been cheated on and have learned it's awful and worse than any pain I could go through. My husband does not care and is feeling like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

I wouldn't cheat. I know none of my 30+ males cousins would cheat on their wives. Most of my male friends would not cheat, but I also know some who would or have.

I read Ross Perot's book, and Donald Trump, and Sam Waltin. Ross Perot is a business genius regardless of his political episode. Mr. Perot said that he would not have a man working at his company who'd cheat on his wife.

Why? Because he said that if a man cannot be trusted by his family (wife, children, etc), then he cannot be trusted by anyone. I think he has a vaild point.

Most of my male friends have never cheated on anyone and wouldn't. I have a few male friends who have or would, and while I may like them, I would never have the same level of trust in them that I have in men who have better more trustworthy character.

Character is destiny. Not only your character, but also that of your friends, and signifigant other. The character of those around you will affect your destiny. thereforeeee, make an effort to surround yourself with friends and associates of good character because anything less will always cause you problems eventually.

I wouldn't be fully comfortable or trust a friend who'd cheat on their signifigant other because it tells everything about their character. So then as a friend, I can't trust them to far. As an employer I wouldn't trust them to far. I would not date a woman who'd cheated or would, so why would I expect a woman to put up with that from a man?

Never has cheating crossed my mind. I think there are plenty of guys out there who cheat and plenty who don't, and the same can be said for girls.

Sweeping generalizations and stereotypes are rarely accurate.

(I do, however, realize the irony that my last sentence is a sweeping generalization

I have been in relationships and have dated since I was 19. I was even married for a brief time. NEVER in my life have I cheated or even thought about it. Have I been approach by other women that wanted me to sleep with them when I was taken? Yes, a few times. I could have cheated many of times, but I don't believe in it. When I was married, my wife's best friend hit on me a few times. Said she wanted to sleep with me and even wore tight jeans with a rip on the rear end (ya, i looked there lol) If I was single, I would have been all over her, but I wasn't... But why do people bother in a serious relationship if they want to cheat? Why not stay single and just screw around?

But when people think of cheating, they ALWAYS say men cheat. But women are just as bad, if not WORSE then men!!!

My marriage ended when SHE cheated. I dated a much younger woman 2 years ago and she admitted to cheating on me, which ended that relationship. When I was in my early 20's I had married women hit on me and want to sleep with me. So it's not men that are bad, women are too.

But I can honestly say that I have never cheated and never will!!! I treat women the way I want to be treated. I don't want them to cheat on me, so I won't cheat myself.