• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but you can't question yourself about these things Brit, you just can't.

He just didn't think he could handle the pain any longer I guess.

You must celebrate your friend, and give yourself time to grieve and heal.

We are here for you, I know it must be hard, but you can get through it.

Honor him by doing what he would want you to do, keep fighting.

Hello lovelies,

How we all doing out there today?

Haven't heard from John and Camber in a while, hope they're doing ok.

I went out again last night and had a brilliant one, got chatted up twice and eveyrthing.

I went to this French restaurant where you eat in the dark last night, it was fantastic - run by blind folks. You have a "surprise menu" so you don't even know what you're eating. Fantastic night out.

And just for the record, I was chatted up AFTER we ate and were once again in a lit room.

2 different ladies did!

It was very flattering but they didn't interest me too much and to be honest I don't have much to offer anyone right now emotionally and I've never been one for casual relationships or one night stands.

I had a couple of dates with a nice girl recently but I shan't be seeing her again.

I need to lavish more time and attention on my favourite person... me!

Self-confidence is the easiest and the hardest thing to achieve.

When my ex dumped me I felt absolutely worthless... really, I was pathetic! But I started to do things to improve myself - physically, mentally and emotionally and doing things that I enjoy and I've really turned a corner now. I'm oozing self-confidence more than I ever have. I know how awesome I am and people are very lucky to have me in their life. I know that sounds egotistical but it isn't I just really value myself.

Sure I still get down as I loved my ex completely but the period of time that I stay down is getting less and less and when I feel better again I feel BETTER AND BETTER each time.

Morning everone, I'm worried about John, no one has heard anything.

Newcomers, Rainz, welcome...glad you decieded to join us.

I have budget meetings all day today, I'll check back in later if I can.

Camber, I got the PM and will resond when I can, Hope you are having a better day!

No it doesnt because I always seem to screw things up in relationships. Not that I am all to blame.

I wont cheat or lie or anything else extreme like abuse. But I end up saying things I regret and then I cant get over blaming myself. Which is a real confidence buster.

I do work out and have bulked up some. Trying for a better job position also. I just cant get over that hump that someone I actually loved to death (despite my numerous mistakes) and told her so everyday would just leave like that

Yeah it does make sense brit. I am pretty good at critiquing and judging myself so I know where your coming from.

What I have noticed is that not all confident people are really confident or secure with who they are. They just know how to socialize or be extroverted.

You may really know yourself much more than others know themselves.