Women....is it common for you guys not to give blow jobs?

I will be the first person to frown at a women who does not give head. As Chris Rock said (when talking about women who dont give head) "It's the 21st century and they still make girls like that?"

As far as I am concerned a women who does not give head is "grounds" meaning it is a valid reason to break up or to not get with a girl.

I agree with that. It's rare but I am one who respects a woman who doesn't want to give one. She would NOT be for me but hey, it's a personal choice.

My problem begins when a woman doesn't want to give it but she has the nerve to ask for oral or even accept it when the guy offers. If she doesn't want to give it, she should never get it.

I agree with that. It's rare but I am one who respects a woman who doesn't want to give one. She would NOT be for me but hey, it's a personal choice.

My problem begins when a woman doesn't want to give it but she has the nerve to ask for oral or even accept it when the guy offers. If she doesn't want to give it, she should never get it.

Agreed, how many of those women out there would push a guy away if he goes down on her?

I agree, I dont think you should force a person to do anything that they do not want to do, it seems counter productive. It is a tough situation when there is a double standard on oral sex but that is the way some people are I say take note of that and if it really bothers you then it should also be grounds for breaking up with them or not getting involved with them in the first place.

Agreed, how many of those women out there would push a guy away if he goes down on her?

A lot of women do go through relationships where they are unsatisfied at all so I cut that some slack. At the same time, there are many women who do expect the guy to go down on her while she doesn't reciprocate or does it once in a blue moon. Unreal stuff.

My boyfriend wants me to, but he would never pressure me to do it..

I grew up with my mother DISPISING even the word "blow". Haha, she can sit there and talk about raunchy sex but if you mention blowjobs she quits the conversation.

I never did it before but I'm considering it sometime soon because it will make him happy and.. well.. I kind of tease him sometimes because I hardly have any gag reflex *blushes* Haha

I'm kinda scared to, but after I've done it a few times I'm sure I won't mind it.. I mean, give a little, get a little right?

If your partner likes it, and you like pleasing your partner, then oral sex is something you will "like" to do. If you're in love with the person, it makes it very easy to do.

Decisions about oral sex are personal ones. It all depends on the couple and what they believe in, prefer, and what they want.

BellaDonna

I dont know any women who particularly enjoy it, but we do it anyways. I mean, its not gross or anything just kinda tiresome. I dont particularly love it, but I dont hate it either.

Plus, when you do it to a guy and hes enjoying it, it makes you feel good, especially if he returns the favor

I was just wondering...

What percentage of women would you say give head?

One of my friends (a girl but not girlfriend) said she hates it and would never do it....and I said well you're different than most girls and she disagreed.....

I have never hated it but for some reason, hmmm, it is always better to give head to someone you love unconditionally, I personally like the reverse 69, still in control and it keeps me quiet!

*Shrug* I don't mind them, although I get bored after awhile.

I was really insecure when I first did it, because I was with my boyfriend who I was (am) so in love with and was so worried if I was doing anything wrong.

Now I blow a guy (and he blows me too, which is a first) who I don't love and could care less what he thinks about me. And he says I'm amazing.

So I guess it's kinda who I'm with. It especially helps if they reciprocate so I have something to look forward. I like making him feel good.

Helluva topic for my first post.

Love it, absolutely love it. I love everything about giving head to my boyfriend, his smell, his taste, the noises he makes. It's all about giving him pleasure and I love him, so why shouldn't I like to do something that makes him feel so good?

I like when he goes down on me too, but I would never say "Ok, I did you, now my turn." I don't do it to get reciprocation, I do it because I enjoy it, and he does too.

I was just wondering...

What percentage of women would you say give head?

One of my friends (a girl but not girlfriend) said she hates it and would never do it....and I said well you're different than most girls and she disagreed.....

I don't think I know even one adult woman that hasn't given a blow job. Except me. But I'm an odd bird.