I am new at this whole "thread posting" so if anyone could please give me any advice on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the story. I have been with my boyfriend for a good 2 years and some, and we are incredibly happy, and I am certain he is the one. The thing is we both love children, we both talk about it as a "one day..." thing. But lately, I have become almost obsessed with the thought of having one now. The issue here is that when we have sex we don't use condoms, I am not on the pill... and we use the pull out method. I know that this method isn't typically the smartest, and this I don't seem to mind. Anyways, this month we happen to have sex "on my most fertile days" More then once, he "cummed" (pulling out)... and then we had sex again. I was wondering what are the chances that I could get pregnant?.. with pre-cum? or any other little bit he would have had "around his man"? Any replys are appreciated, thanks.

Hi There,

Yes, there is most definitely a change that you could get pregnant this way.

I'm curious, how old you and your partner are, how long you've been together,

if you've both been tested for STI's, and what your reasons are for not using any protection?

It's alot of questions, but it might provide some insight to a decision that seems quite careless and could lead to dangerous consequences.

Are you in an emotional, and financially good place to be even risking getting pregnant?

Both my Partner and I are 24, we've been together for 2 and a half years. Just to let everyone know, I do want to get pregnant. Our reasons for not using any other method for birthday control are because of our personal choices. We both love one another, we know and trust each other fully and completely, We're simply not "trying" to get pregnant, but if it happened, we'll both be thrilled. I know my first thread might not have been very informative.. but I hope this one helps. I was just wondering, if anyone knows any %'s on the chances of getting preg, with pre-cum. I know this is an often question.... but in other words, Im not worried that I will get pregnant... I am acually hoping I will.

Thanks for any replys

.. but In anycase, If so *keeping my fingers crossed* I will know by the end of this week if I am pregnant or not.

*smiles*

Im not worried that I will get pregnant... I am acually hoping I will.

Then your chances of getting pregnant will be much better if he stops pulling out. Your chances of getting pregnant from precum are negligible.

I think you need to have a good chat with your b/f. Does he have any idea why he is pulling out?

Our reasons for not using any other method for birthday control are because of our personal choices.

Unless these personal choices have something to do with religion or some other strong conviction, then you should probably at least be using condoms.

If that's out of the question, you could try spermicide lubricant. Spermicide, coupled with pulling out, may be rather effective in preventing pregnancy (I'm not sure about statistics here though.)

And getting pregnant shouldn't be like, "oops, look what happened!" I would recommend that you seriously discuss this with your partner and come to some sort of conclusion about when you are both ready to take one of the biggest steps of your life.

For example, you may decide that it's best to wait for a year and build your savings account, or to move into a bigger apartment, etc. Make sure that, when it happens, you are both sure you want it and fully prepared.

Best of luck!

ummm? If I want to get pregnant why would I be using condoms? Well the thing is like I mentioned before, If it happeneds then we'll both be thrilled... but as of intentionally trying to get pregnant, neither of us are trying.

I want to get pregnant, and my question was simply if anyone has become pregnant or knows someone who has with "pre-cum"?

If anyone has any info it is greatly appreciated, and thank you to those who have replyed.

Your posting is contradictory but yes, it is possible you will get pregnant using this method. 'Oops, I didn't pull out quite in time is also a common cause of pregnancy.'

If you are choosing to get pregnant, please talk about it with your partner properly so that you know where you stand. It isn't a decision you should make on your own.

When I was very young, I felt pregnant in this way. I was quite pleased at the time because I loved him very much and he felt proud that he had made me pregnant. The reality was he didn't want to tell his parents, he didn't want me to have the baby, he didn't think he would still be with me if I chose to have the baby blah blah blah. End of all romantic notions of getting married and living happily ever after! I had a termination.

I don't want you to go through that.

Please, please, please, sit down with your partner and talk this over properly and if he really doesn't want a baby right now, get protection.

ummm? If I want to get pregnant why would I be using condoms? Well the thing is like I mentioned before, If it happeneds then we'll both be thrilled... but as of intentionally trying to get pregnant, neither of us are trying.

I want to get pregnant, and my question was simply if anyone has become pregnant or knows someone who has with "pre-cum"?

If anyone has any info it is greatly appreciated, and thank you to those who have replyed.

Hey there,

I'm just curious, you mentioned that both you and your bf have talked about having children "one day" and that you'd both be thrilled if you got pregnant, but then you say that you actively want to get pregnant. Seeing as your guy is pulling out- my guess is he is trying to somewhat prevent pregnancy, at least for the time being.

Are you guys on the same page about wanting to get pregnant right now?

I'm just curious, you mentioned that both you and your bf have talked about having children "one day" and that you'd both be thrilled if you got pregnant, but then you say that you actively want to get pregnant. Seeing as your guy is pulling out- my guess is he is trying to somewhat prevent pregnancy, at least for the time being.

Are you guys on the same page about wanting to get pregnant right now?

This is my point exactly. Having a baby is not the sort of thing that you say "if it happens it happens".

Ideally you should be planning it TOGETHER. I really don't get this thing where your b/f is pulling out but you would be happy to get pregnant.

What would your b/f say is you said tomorrow "I'm pregnant"? And if he would be as happy as you are, why the hell is he pulling out?

Okay, since you sound like you are serious about getting pregnant, then there are some things that you should do.

1. Go see your doctor and tell her about your plans. Get a PAP test and complete bloodwork done.

2. Start taking folic acid suppliments (you can find them in any drugstore) at least 2 months before you conceive. (They can singlehandedly prevent spinal cord defects in baby)

3. Iron out all stress in your life that you possibly can, because once you're pregnant and hormonal, you don't want to be dealing with unnecessary stress.

4. (This is obvious) Quit drinking, smoking and or taking in second hand smoke, if necessary.

Best of luck. Hope it all works out for you. Keep us posted!

I have a few questions? First off I have pretty much always had regular bowel movements, and the past few days.. I haven't been able to go at all. This is my first time being consitpated, and I was wondering if prossibly this was a sign or symptom of me being pregnant? The other thing is that I should be expecting my period on the 27th or 28th of October.. and usually by now, I would have had sore breasts... or some sort of sign that it's coming. (I have very regular periods) Would this be something that pregnancy would cause aswell? Any reply's would be great, hope to hear from you soon

to be honest it is really hard to tell if you are pregnant before you have missed your period. I would suggest wait until you miss your period then take a pregnancy test.

Hazey amber gave you some great tips. It is quite important that once you find out that you are pregnant to consult a doctor within the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy. I hope that all goes well with you. If you are really wanting to know you may be able to test on Friday. IF a negative and still no period try again in a week.

Well I was with my ex partner for three years when i got pregnant with our first child. We used the old withdrawal method, with no contraception,he never actually came inside me,he always pulled out. Then when my daughter was 2, it happened again and i fell pregnant again.

So yes you can definitely get pregnant this way! Now by the way i ALWAYS use extra safe condoms lol

I am guessing that you want both want to get pregnant but are not in a place in your lives where everyone would approve of you actually getting pregnant on purpose. Maybe because you aren't married. Alot of serious couples find themselves in this situation. They both want to get pregnant but no one wants to put it on the table "lets try to have children".

My pregnancy was officially planned. It feels really good knowing that. We wanted children for months, but it was just too soon. Is there a reason why you guys won't just start trying? (religion, family, etc)

Wanting to get pregnant on accident is a difficult position to be in. I found myself looking at my little blue pill every morning and being tempted to just flush it down the toilet. But I never did. I waited until we could discuss it, then made a conscious decision to stop them. I love that feeling.

There is a chance you are already pregnant. But if not, consider what your friends on entotalone are saying. Discuss it with him. Good luck,

Sarah

Well my period came a day later then expected, but it came. But I guess it just wasn't meant to happen yet. I know we are both on the same page, my boyfriend and I, he's said it to me that he is ready to have a child with me. But the only reason that we haven't "officially tried" I suppose is because, we're not married, and I do know that planned pregnancy would be more comforting then an unexpected one, even if both of us do want a baby. I know it is one thing to want one, and another to be ready for one. Thank you, for everyones advice.. and support.

LoveYouToPieces

*smiles*