Kissing with eyes open ?

I remember with my ex g/f we always kissed with our eyes opened unless if it was dark or in the morning when we were both to tired to open our eyes.

My question is why do people even kiss with their eyes close... i loved my ex alot and well i didnt want to miss a second of her beauty. Am i the only one or is there actualy a reason why people kiss with their eyes open ?

Aside from the whole, sense of touch being magnified, I just find it awkward to be looking at someone while kissing. I don't normally make eye contact during sex either. I usually view the neck, or shoulders. I really don't know why.

im the opposite, i think eye contact with the one i loved while sex made everything feel so much better.

If its someone i dont know then yes i will kiss her with my eyes closed but if its someone i know and love my eyes will be open.. weird

LOL, when it was my very first time kissing my ex, I had my eyes open till obviously he noticed it and say to close them. As to answer why is it done with the eyes closes, I dunno, must be the moment of surprise when you're enjoying and would feel a little uncomfortable if they're staring at you while doing it.

LOL, when it was my very first time kissing my ex, I had my eyes open till obviously he noticed it and say to close them. As to answer why is it done with the eyes closes, I dunno, must be the moment of surprise when you're enjoying and would feel a little uncomfortable if they're staring at you while doing it.

when you love someone and they love you too there is no reason to be uncomfortable.. i think that people who kiss with their eyes open might just be a sign that they are very comfortable with the person they are with and love them alot ? I was never able to close my eyes and my ex couldnt either. We staired at each other and smiled while we were kissing each other.

i dunno if this actualy makes sense though

Well here's an excerpt from cosmopolitan. "When your date's eyes are open for the mouth-to-mouth, he's totally in the moment. Because unlike women--who often prefer to close their eyes and really feel the connection-- men are visual creatures when it comes to sex." i don't know if that helps but i thought it was pretty interesting.

• 5 months later...

There is no right and wrong to this, and what is more enjoyable for others might not be so enjoyable for you. So if you like to peak or look, you should. When I was younger, I was told "this is how you kiss" but now I just do what ever feels good to me. Thats what its all about.