How did you get revenge?

I'm not planning revenge on anyone. Again, I'm not planning revenge on anyone.

I was wondering about the extremes to which people will go to get revenge.

What was the most unusual revenge you got on an ex or someone with whom things ended badly? It has to be something other than sleeping with a bestfriend or crank calls.

Why did you do it?

Yeah, yeah, they are all right. Here's something a little juicy. Judge if you like....

I'm not a big revenge person. Never sought revenge on an ex or a friend. They just had to listen to a lot of noise after the bad deed, and then I let it rest.

The one and only time I can recall seeking revenge was in junior high. There was a girl who was cruel to me mercilessly. For no reason. We never were friends. She picked me as her voodoo doll for whatever reason.

She also had beautiful long blonde hair. Her prize possession. She would continually toss her head and swing her hair around. Annoyed everyone but the boys. lol.

Anyhoo. After a particularly nasty trick she played on me, I got this ridiculous revenge idea. I sat behind her in class. I brought scissors. Ohh. I imagined I would cut off all that beautiful hair. I imagined her near bald!

I snipped a tiny lock. My hands were shaking. She screeched and the teacher looked at me 'oh my god I can not believe you did that'. I wasn't that sort of person, usually.

God, I made such a fool of myself. I learned my lesson I tell you. Revenge is good for nothing.

these things really aren't revenge. I am happy you all have moved on and are happy, but do you believe your ex's are really bothered or hurt by your successes and triumphs??

The best revenge is none. Seems immature to me to even think along these lines.

I don't know Brando... I kind of want my cheating wife to hurt like I've been hurting. I want this man that she left me for, that she loves now instead of me, to dump her once he realizes that she is more than he bargained for. I want her to feel the hurt and come crying back to me so I can tell her she did me a favor and to leave me alone from now on.

Revenge takes too much time and energy. I mean, I could be using that time and energy on something positive for MYSELF rather than wasting it on someone who doesn't deserve that kinda effort from me, y'know?

I will, however, admit a kind of cold satisfaction when I hear tales about how an ex's actions are catching up to them. I've been lucky (?) enough to hear about a few ex's comeuppance and I find that if I leave it in the Universe's hands (or God/Karma/the ex's own bad behavior), things happen that I couldn't orchestrate myself no matter how much time/effort I put into it.

What you send out comes back to you....and if someone's been sending out bad ju-ju, they shouldn't be surprised if it comes back on their doorstep at some point in the future.

these things really aren't revenge. I am happy you all have moved on and are happy, but do you believe your ex's are really bothered or hurt by your successes and triumphs??

The best revenge is none. Seems immature to me to even think along these lines.

Brando I agree, I think ex's really don't care in the event that they found someone else and moved on. If they were abusive they might care.

Revenge looks tempting though. Some ex's or friends were immature to begin with so returning some of that immaturity could be nice but then I have to deal with being teased or called a psycho by everyone I know.

I did something slightly revenge-like once. When I was seventeen and unwise to the ways of the world, I dated a guy who kept going back and forth between me and his long-time girlfriend. Yet all the times he'd go back with her, he would send me these overly sentimental, mushy cards claiming he loved me. One night I took a few of the more recent cards (which I believe he was also dumb enough to write the date on) and left them on the windshield of her car. I'm not proud of it, but at least she found out the truth about what he was doing.

But I would never do that now. Honest.

I found out this guy I was seeing was seeing another girl that worked for the same company but in different departments. First I confronted him about it...then I had some bumper stickers made up that I put on the back of HIS car among many others from the company....it said "Join the club..get screwed by Joe Smith"...LOL. No thats not his real name..but a true story.

A revenge story I read about:

A guy went into the military..and after he left she founDout that he had cheated on her. So she mailed him some of his favorite cookies that she baked.....then about two days later he received a video tape. In the video she was having sex with a friend of his..and at the end ..it showed the guy (sorry to be gross) masturbating into the cookie dough. She then said...hope you liked the cookies LOSER!!!

Being happy.

I was never happy in my last relationship. Since my ex and I attend the same university and are in the same major he and I will be seeing much of each other. He is going to see me with the new boyfriend and being happy with him. Something that I wasnt in the past.