I feel this site is addicting...;-)

Hey,

I love this site too. When I was hurting a while back I was curled up on my bed crying, and then I started thinking about Enotalone and how people ALL over the world come here giving advice, sharing stories and asking for advice and then I though perhaps I should do the same.

The best thing about this site is, is it's name and from then on I haven't felt alone at all.

I just feel comforted by the fact I am able to vent and talk to people who are in the same situation as me.

By the way ... thats not meant to sound as though I'm happy people are suffering in anyway what so ever!

Take care all!

Miya xx

I agree this site is very addictive. I've given help & received help on so many levels. I find it fun reading people's posts & helping others. It really gives me something to do when I'm bored & even when I'm not bored. It doesn't seem like I don't miss a day being on here.

Absolutely it is addicting. I have been here since start of Jan 2006. I have to literally pull myself away from the computer to get my house hold things done , but I keep coming back often during the day to check for new threads.

As Dako mentioned, it gets to be like a soap opera. But I enjoy and am thankful for all the help I have received and enjoy helping others when I can.

It's like a soap opera.

Will ____ get over his breakup and come out?

Will____admit she slept with ___'s brother?

Can ____ finally find a decent guy?

Will RayKay's shocking secret be revealed?

We'll find out tomorrow....

Dako that is so funny! Bravo, just bravo. =D>

Here's a list of many interesting articles on internet addiction:

link removed

I think the site can be "addictive", and we can all joke about it in that manner. By my own # of posts I'm sure you can see that I love it here. I like reading about people's lives and helping them when I can.

I think it is serious if any type of internet addiction starts to interfere with your productivity at work, or with relationships, or what goes on in "real life". I also think it can be a problem if people try to substitute enotalone for seeking professional help (medical or otherwise).

BellaDonna

i got it bad. i have been on the site for only about two weeks and have posted an obscene number of times. i'm even a so-called "senior member" already. some days i really feel like i'm helping somebody but other times i just need a cheap larf so i follow Dako around like a stalker. no matter what, though, i always come away with new ideas in my head.

Originally Posted by Dako

It's like a soap opera.

Will ____ get over his breakup and come out?

Will____admit she slept with ___'s brother?

Can ____ finally find a decent guy?

Will RayKay's shocking secret be revealed?

We'll find out tomorrow

I have to agree! I come here just to get a life from someone else's problems.

I'm also wondering if I can count all the time I'm on here as community service on job applications ,etc.?