What's your fav sex possition and why?

This thread has been so fun to read!A lot of great ideas.I would have to say that my favorite position is doggie style.And the weirdest place I guess would be the bathroom floor.It was just weird b/c there were people over fixing a leaking problem with the washer.Or something like that.And CluelessGuy321,you need to find you a great woman and have some fun!!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wwwheeewww... is it getting a little warm in here!!! Reading this coming up on ovulation day is...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!.. this kitty is going to be clawing the walls!!!

Ok... favorite postion.. geez so many to choose from, I have to pick just one?? ummm Doggie or any varient there of.. Yep!!! works for me.

69... oh heck YA!!!! without question. Its a win/win situation.

Weirdest place... so many to choose from, bar bathroom, any bathroom at anyones party.. he he.. ummm, trans-am, swing at a playground, woods, on a bike path in broad day-light, in a moving vehicle, under the stars, in a swimming pool, on a jungle gym, bent over a car, in the shower (ok thats not weird but a favorite place).

Haven't done the motorcycle one.. YET.. but I wonder wouldn't it be more comfortable for both if she was bent forward doggy instead of on her back with the gas tank digging into her back???? height might be a factor in this one... and thats not a problem here.. lol.

Ok.. I'm off to take a cold shower. Alone. And to find a reality show to watch.

Okay, my *favorite* position is just plain old missionary. I'm just over 5'2", my boyfriend is 6'2" and I just love the feel of his weight on top of me. I love the way he supports his weight with his arms too and all the kisses.

I have lots of seconds. The position orgasmictofu beat me to mentioning is fantastic! (Doggie style but laying down.. I call it lazy doggie.) I also like my boyfriend kneeling and me on top of him that way. I could go on and on but it'd only be to prove the point that I'm not boring just because I like good old standard missionary the best.

The weirdest place I've ever had sex was on a school bus. Yep. But it's not as cool once I mention that we simply wandered into the bus lot at night and pried open the doors. Oh, I also has sex at some recycling place. There was an open building, kind of barn like, that had a big mountain of glass bottles in the center.. We snuck in and did it behind and against some yellow construction vehicle, probably a plow of some sort. It was all great and wonderful until I looked up and saw the security camera. And there was the time behind Wal-Mart by one of the loading docks.. Hmm.. Time to stop now.

My biggest turn-on's are a big secret though so I'm mum about that.

Favorite position would be doggie (especially if it's anal). Doing the 69 is nasty is she doesn't shave her pubes off.

Missionary is alright depending on the female. If it's a woman who just lays there while you do the work, I'll stop and purposely check her pulse on her wrist. If she asks what I am doing, I'll say that I'm checking if she is dead since she seems that way. Who cares if it offends her.

Woman on top is good if she does it the right way and does try to break my genitals like they were made of steel.

Woman on top is good if she does it the right way and does try to break my genitals like they were made of steel.

Oh that made me crack up!!!....hey, hey,hey... it happens ok. If... she .. does.. it ...the ....right....way... pfffsstt... I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt wee-willie-winkie now...

Not unless you were checking her pulse or anything...

hey all ... i really should have come in here earlier but anyway...

Fav position : any really as long as its NOT doggy. Spoonage is the best!

Weirdest place ... its not really weird but at the beach ... Anyone in Australia ... Bondi Beach in Sydney. oh ... the rocks helped too ... the way we used them to get into all sorts of weird positions! hehehee

69 ... Not for me ... Im not a fan of oral sex

Peircing ... OMG i would love to get that done ... but my recent Friend-with-benefits has a piercing down there already ... OMG what if they got stuck ... Owwwiee.

Spunkmaster ... that third position rocks ... i know exactly what you mean.

Ohhh and I cant stand the guys ... when a chick is on top and the just lay there and tiredman ... thats when id be checking their pulse!!!

Chick on top is fun but when the chick sits on top ... sit upright, and get the guy to help out ... really fun. I orgasm every time me and my fb do that ... or if its too hard get the guy too hold the chicks hands, elbows on the bed and the chick can put some of her weight onto him and do part of the "riding" herself. Ohhh the O's. LOL

Well I can't really think of a position I don't like. I have to agree with all you doggie people.

69 is pretty fun too. Nothing better then giving and getting it all at once...

Hear hear!!

Variety is the key for me. Let's try this, let's try that, I feel lazy so we'll go slow n' spoon, I feel kinky so let's trying bendinggg....ouch! ...oh well, it was worth a try!

Never been a fan of the 69 either. My biggest turn on with sex has something to do with my Ren Faire passion. I always got a big kick out of my ex having sex with me with us both in our costumes. Just a nice fantasy of mines.

I am a big RenFair person too, and I have used some of my outfits for that purpose.

image removed

RENFAIR FOREPLAY!!!

Lucky duck. I just can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation.

I'm the same way.. I feel terrible because my boyfriend wants us to both orgasm at the same time, but it's difficult if penetration doesn't do it for me.

Oral sex isn't my thing (but my boyfriend is trying to convince me to at least give it a try), but he seems to enjoy sex more when I'm on top. He goes in deeper, I guess. He's trying really hard to convince me into getting/giving oral, but I just think it would be awkward.

I wouldn't mind trying doggie style, but first I'd have to make sure my b/f knew it won't be anal.

gullible soul ... I dont like oral either ... have you tried it ... i have. It feels okay when the male goes "down on a female". But i refuse to go down on a male ... I make sure they know in advice that i have 2 rules ... no anal and no oral. Ive had guys who have begged me to do oral with them and i just turn away. Ive had an accident whilst giving oral. thereforeeee, I dont mind getting it but i wont give it. And most males like it when a chick is on top. Their hands are free to "explore". I like being on top because i can control the force.

Nah, I never tried it. Just the thought of it makes me want to squirm, but I love my boyfriend, and I guess I'm willing to try anything once. I told him, though, definitely no anal.

When I refused to give/get oral at first, he kept telling me that there had to be a reason. I don't know, it's just awkward.

When I was younger.. I think the whole ORAL thing put me off.

First of all.. Blow Job.. just the word.. whats it mean. I had NO CLUE what to do. do you blow on it?? How do you know you're good at it or what your doing is right?? I didn't have sisters to ask.. nor was I comfortable with my GF's to talke to them about it.

Years later... when I got comfortable in my skin, confident... I learned to enjoy oral on the receiving end.. very very very much. I allowed myself to get comfortable.

Giving it... Nope.. didn't like it. Didn't enjoy it. But I recipricated. If there was a way to weasel out of it and NOT have to .. I found it. And for me.. I think it was partner specific. My partner, didn't make me comfortable doing that. I felt like it was a have to thing. And for whatever reason.. I felt LESS than with him doing it. And the taste... ohhhh sooo gross.. NO WAY!!!!!

But... I've come to appreciate giving as well as receiving. Like the giving... learned that I "LIKE" being in the drivers seat. And I've learned its different with every partner. And the taste.. also very different with each partner. So don't give up on it.

As to accidents while giving oral.. I don't even want to think about it. YIKES. No wonder you're leary. I think I'd be to. THAT HAS NEVER happened here. I think the shock of that would probably cause me to bite down!!!! and then it would be a tragedy all around.

I dont' think those accidents are all that common. This is the first I've heard of such a thing. Any of you guys want to comment on this???

First of all.. Blow Job.. just the word.. whats it mean. I had NO CLUE what to do. do you blow on it??

Yes, there is a definte diference between sucking and blowing.

I can see how an acident would scare you a little, but think of all the people who have been in car acidents and still drive.