What's your fav sex possition and why?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok coming from a 16 year old, this is kinda.. weird.

The best way I ever had it was when I was laying flat on my back and I held my legs straight up in the air and had them tightly closed. He could penetrate REALLY deep and it felt amazing because it hits the G-Spot really hard and it's just.. amazing.

It also feels GREAT for me because I have my clitoral hood pierced and when I'm in that position, somehow the end of the barbell hits my clit and like massages it on it's own.

But that is definitely my favorite position but it might be hard for some people.. I'm double jointed in every joint in my body so I can get into some WEIRD positions.

Seriously, try it out.

My favourite USED to be doggy style. I now love a version of it where I'm lying flat on my stomach and my boyfriend is right on top of me, most of his weight on me. It's a very vulnerable position since you can't move. And I of course help myself to rubbing my own clit which he loves.

That's one of my favorites for sure.

I thought it was going to be really painful to get it done too but in the end, it really just felt like a small pinch.

It's not the actual piercing that makes sex better, it's the jewelry that goes through it. You can have either a straight barbell or a curved barbell in it and I found that the straight, longer barbell is the best because when you're moving during sex, it rubs against the clitoris and feels amazing.

I thought about that too and for the first few days, I barely wanted to move because I thought something was going to happen to it but I finally got more confident and started moving more. I've had it for 2 months now and it's never gotten caught.

Plus, it makes school A LOT more interesting lol.

Let's just say I don't look 16 and they believed me that I left my ID at my boyfriend's house and that I was 18. lol.

As someone who is pierced and has been somewhat involved in the body modification for a number of years now, what you did was very irresponsible. How can you trust a piercer with your genitals when you can't trust them to be responsible enough to make damn sure you're of age? There are other implications of your actions, but I'm going to leave it at that.

ETA: Furthermore, aren't you pregnant? You're not supposed to have any body mods done while you're pregnant. Granted you might not yet be showing, but if you are even a bit, no reputable piercer should have pierced you. It pains me to hear there are still so many bad piercers out there.

Lecturing aside, I would imagine a clitoral hood piercing would indeed make it easier to get stimulation during sex. But it's not for everyone. I've gotten some pretty extreme piercings, but genital piercings are not on my to-pierce list. It took me 21 years to go to a gyno, like hell I'm going to open up to a total non-medical (but professional) person.

• Like 1

so, I'll attempt to get the thread back on topic...

My fave position? I have 3. First...i LOVE being on top!! I used to hate it, but my BF def. turned me on to it. Second, doggy style. third, it's kinda weird...my knees over his shoulders and keep my thighs closed...absolutely amazing!!!

And the oddest place I've ever had sex was in the back of a police car...and not with a cop either

Best.....thread......ever. As far as oral goes, nothin beats 69. But thats obvious. Favourite has always been her on top. Facing away from me. lol, man work today is gonna go that much slower now. I've always liked doggie, but nobody I've dated likes it as much, so that ones lost on me. Also the spoon position is GREAT for lazy good morning sex (my favourite!). Weirdest place? Strangely also the funnest place was a beach. Tons of mosquistos and people driving by....lol, someone wanna send me home to think about what I've done?

So many questions left unanswered

Haha...yeah, it was definitely interesting. My neighbor's the chief of police, so he always drives his car home with him. Well...he asked me to house sit for him for a week while he went on vacation, and the car was in the garage.

Definitely had one foot out the door the whole time...no way in heck was I getting locked up like that!

Bunch of horny young guys I see !

Anyway, Spunkmaster lost me on the part about this

third, it's kinda weird...my knees over his shoulders and keep my thighs closed...absolutely amazing!!!

Tried to visualize that one, I just be missing something.

I am 48 years old and thought I had done it all or at least thought about it LOL !

Man, I am kicking myself for not looking at this thread sooner...

Fav postion- Doggie, lol.

weirdest place- a public lake, up to our neck's in water.

69 -Hell YEA!!!

Biggest turn on -There are many, but I am really into BDSM. I like being submissive the most, but playing the dom is fun too.

SO there is one more cute girl's opinion.

Bunch of horny young guys I see !

Anyway, Spunkmaster lost me on the part about this

Tried to visualize that one, I just be missing something.

I am 48 years old and thought I had done it all or at least thought about it LOL !

lol, I'm not too sure how it works either...it just does! I was trying to describe it without being too descriptive, if ya know what I mean.