What's your fav sex possition and why?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some women are not into using doggie. They should be dumped immediately. Same with those who won't do oral. Dumped on the spot. I remember I once hooked with someone and she never did oral but always wanted it. The minute I heard that one she was out the door lol.

Oral is a funny subject. What I have learned is that most women aren't very good at it but think they are because they think "i haven't had any complaints" or their b/f's tell them they are good at it. What they don't realize is that their b/f's don't complain or tell them because they realize that a bad bj or an ok bj is better than NO bj at all. When you try to explain it to women they usualy either go into completel denial, get defensive, or say that they are the exception and are great (for mostly the reasons I said above lol).

Oral is a funny subject. What I have learned is that most women aren't very good at it but think they are because they think "i haven't had any complaints" or their b/f's tell them they are good at it. What they don't realize is that their b/f's don't complain or tell them because they realize that a bad bj or an ok bj is better than NO bj at all. When you try to explain it to women they usualy either go into completel denial, get defensive, or say that they are the exception and are great (for mostly the reasons I said above lol).

OK.. Tiredman.. I'll BITE.. (no pun intended).. WHAT constitutes a BAD BJ?????

Because there to there are guys who don't know what they are doing down south and could use some... hmmm direction and positiive feedback. (no pun again).

If by red-ring you mean have I ever mistakenly bitten down.. no darlin.. grin.. haven't. GAG REFLEX and all... have never been that careless.

I think though if I were surprised by a surprise such as a "GOLDEN SHOWER"... you'd bet the TWINS you'd get a red-ring... if not lose the twins all together. Grin.

Ouchie... I don't mean any disrespect Dako.. I know how sensitive you guys are and the mere mention or thought of such a tragedy gets you all jacked up.....

Hugs to you Dako.

lol, true, very true. Lets face it, head is like pizza. Even when its bad, its still pretty good.

WHAT constitutes a BAD BJ?????

Because there to there are guys who don't know what they are doing down south and could use some... hmmm direction and positiive feedback. (no pun again).

I think first of all there are no hard and fast rules (heh, I love puns). Because either way I think it's safe to say it's specific to each person/partner at least to some degree.

Buuuut, I can definitely say some girls just have no idea how to do it right, and can mostly boil down to A) being comfortable with it, enough to B) have fun with it, explore, take time and to try things out to C) see the reactions to it and to learn what works and what doesn't. And like you said, direction and positive feedback are important - as long as it is actually heeded. I'm sure the same goes with men.

Technique is everything ... some women (again, guys too, I'm sure) think going crazy fast and hard at it is all it takes, which is SO not true and can be a turn off. Oh but one thing for sure, teeth = bad. That hurts...

Back on topic ... 69 all the way, both shaved. Another favorite is girl laying on stomache, guy on top from behind ...

OK.. Tiredman.. I'll BITE.. (no pun intended).. WHAT constitutes a BAD BJ?????

I don't think I could explain it here, and let it stay clean. But trust me, what I said is very true. Especially the part I said about a woman's reaction to hearing about it.

It's the same reaction as when a woman who thinks she is all that gets turned down or rejected. She can't take it so she goes on the offensive and get insulting or dismisses the guy (you see it a lot on that MTV show NEXT). Girl picks the guy, he says no, she shoots back an insult. So why did you pick him? lol

Technique is everything ... some women (again, guys too, I'm sure) think going crazy fast and hard at it is all it takes, which is SO not true and can be a turn off. Oh but one thing for sure, teeth = bad. That hurts...

Gotta agree with you there... hard and fast is NOT where its at. I think that applies to both. There's a time and place for 5th gear.. and ORAL is not it. At least not for me.

Tiredman: No offence taken darlin... just trying to learn and be the eternal student. What works, what doesn't... and why or why not.

Grin.. rejection either way can be difficult for some people to take. You have to learn NOT to take it personally. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Again... the two positions hitting the top 5... are 69 and Any version of doggie...

Have to agree.

GRRR ... this is what i mean. NOT AN ACCIDENT LIKE THAT. Put it this way ... I nearly died and was rushed to hospital. I am not going into full detail because some of it i dont remember. but the parts i do, were the parts to do with the bj. And im too nervous to do it again. The second time, i decided to give it another go, but it turned into a forced bj, when i began to feel ill because of the idea that it may happen again even though we were no where near any substance that could make that accident happen again, i was still too scared.

Some women are not into using doggie. They should be dumped immediately. Same with those who won't do oral. Dumped on the spot. I remember I once hooked with someone and she never did oral but always wanted it. The minute I heard that one she was out the door lol.

Oral is a funny subject. What I have learned is that most women aren't very good at it but think they are because they think "i haven't had any complaints" or their b/f's tell them they are good at it.

ok number one ... i hope that one day you find your "so called" perfect chick and then she turns around one day and says i dont like giving oral anymore" or ïm sick of doggie" because people like you are the reason us chicks have low self esteems, because you are not thankful for the things we do for and to you. Be thankful for what you get, and give back in return. If you meet a chick that wants oral but wont give it to you. Simple ... You dont give it to her.

number two ... So does that mean males are good at giving head? How good are you at it?

ok number one ... i hope that one day you find your "so called" perfect chick and then she turns around one day and says i dont like giving oral anymore" or ïm sick of doggie" because people like you are the reason us chicks have low self esteems, because you are not thankful for the things we do for and to you. Be thankful for what you get, and give back in return. If you meet a chick that wants oral but wont give it to you. Simple ... You dont give it to her.

number two ... So does that mean males are good at giving head? How good are you at it?

Why should I be thankful for that? I didn't even mention anal in that list. But if a woman does not do oral, then she is not for me, simple. Or the doggie thing too. I did meet a chick years back who wanted oral but doesn't give it. I told her to leave and count herself lucky I don't pee on her face lol. I despise people who think others are around just to do for them and they don't have to do anything.

I'm glad you wish that about me. Shows me there is some real truth to what I said.

I didn't say males are good or bad. BUT men are not as defensive as women. Men ask out women all the time and get turned down and they move on. Some get hurt by it. MOST women can't stand being turned down. I guess it's part of the double standard. Same double standard where a woman wants a guy who is the fix things around the house, holding doors, all that "gentleman" stuff but when he wants old school, woman cooks and cleans type stuff, that is when she wants to be modern. Basically wanting the best of both worlds.

SxcLady and TiredMan, you guys argue like a married couple lol

viva la 69!

LOL i disagree. I didn't know who she was until she decided to throw those comments towards me.

BUt looking at her other thread about oral, I now see why she reacted the way she did. I don't think it's good but I at least now know where it came from.

On the same page about which part?

It's pretty rare because I have this quality of saying things how they are even if it's against what is ingrained in people's minds. And some people just take it very personally and get all defensive about it, as I said.

I hope no one was "taking care of themselves" to the thread and was knocked off track by me lol. I'd feel bad then.

And to keep the thread steamy (since i guess I knocked it off tilt lol), I think if I had to choose, my fav thing in sex is not actually sex itself. I enjoy the woman sitting on my lap umm using her hand down there on me while my mouth is on her breasts.

But that's just me.