What's your fav sex possition and why?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sex on the beach can be fun, but beware of the sand.. it can be might uncomfortable. also, it's definitely not pleasent if you get some in your mouth. another bad place is if you're camping or something, and you decide to have sex on the ground? beware of pine needles and thistles. and i think that the hood of the car works better than the front seat.

This is why I made my statement. I wasn't pursuing the accident heading, I was pursuing the "why a woman wouldn't want to give oral".

She could not want to do it for whatever reason, that is fine. But she should in no way expect or ask to get it either then.

i'm back, with inflatable irene by my side.

She could not want to do it for whatever reason, that is fine. But she should in no way expect or ask to get it either then.
so then you wouldn't finger a girl who had two broken hands and couldn't give you a tugjob, T-Man? if it's a trauma-related aversion, a cool guy would lick her anyway, no? maybe i'm biased since cunnilingus is my second-favorite position but i would devote as many hours a week to the box lunch as i could possibly get my hands on.

uh, i mean get my face on.

i'm back, with inflatable irene by my side.

so then you wouldn't finger a girl who had two broken hands and couldn't give you a tugjob, T-Man? if it's a trauma-related aversion, a cool guy would lick her anyway, no? maybe i'm biased since cunnilingus is my second-favorite position but i would devote as many hours a week to the box lunch as i could possibly get my hands on.

uh, i mean get my face on.

If someone had two broken hands, why would I be trying to do anything with her? Sometimes, sex can wait lol.

I'm talking about if someone CHOOSES not to want to do that, for whatever reason. Then no I would not. And if she had the nerve to actually expect me to do it, I would tell her off.

If someone had two broken hands, why would I be trying to do anything with her? Sometimes, sex can wait lol.
it can? i could have two broken hands, two broken legs and a brain tumor and it wouldn't slow this boy down.

I'm talking about if someone CHOOSES not to want to do that, for whatever reason. Then no I would not. And if she had the nerve to actually expect me to do it, I would tell her off.
so would i, fully. i just don't want to judge SxcLady because i don't know her whole story.

ok, we need to perk this thread up again...

two words, folks: motion lotion.

good with your favorite positions?

i like the peach-flavored kind.

lol one question for slightlybent first ...

How was inflatable irene?

irene and i have a lot in common. we're both hollow and full of hot air.

(favorite position #3: whips, chains and bicycle pump. not.)

seriously though, who around here who likes the motion lotion? the belly jelly? hot cinnamon? wild cherry? anybody?