What's your fav sex possition and why?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I wish I was strong enough and had the endurance to pick a woman up and have sex. I will go the easy route and either doggy style while she is at the end of the bed and I am standing up or she is on top. Not that I have sex, but when I did. lol Oh Lucia, 69 is quite nice.

I tried once some crazy position. I had to stand on my hands and had my legs spread, he had to hold them of course. lol We found that position on the internet. But it's impossible to orgasm like that for me (standing on hands is pretty dificult)

I might like peach...or strawberry...or raspberry...or anything if it gets my husband more nasty. He thinks I'm having a mid-life crisis or something, I used to push him away now I'm jumping his bones. Would love to try new positions, he's kinda shy though and not too experienced. Any advice would be appreciated to get him to be willing to try to liven things up. Me breaking outta my shell has got the poor guy flustered.

Oh and woman on top or doggie style, tho I don't get those hardly ever, poor wittle me!

AWWWWWw... you are hitting your SEX KITTEN years and he's flipped by it isn't he???

Try hand-cuffing him to the bed and bringing a can of whipped cream to bed. GRIN. Great fun.

Or... Altoids.. have an altoids in your mouth and go down... different feeling. That should get him going.

Butterfly, when a mommy dominatrix and a daddy submissive love each other very much, they like to show it by having a drawer full of riding crops and latex hoods.

as i said... not into it. but for some people it's their reason for living and as long as they're both happy...

Im not into it that much either .. but ive used them before

handcuffs come in handy when your giving your gf/bf oral (so ive been told) because its stops their hands from being in the way.

Handcuffs also come in handy when a chick/male is sensitive with their orgasms, because he can just keep it in or keep going without her pushing him away (it feels great a little torturous though) LOL.

For males or females with sensitive skin, if their partner likes to use the whipped cream, chocolate fudge or ice cream, as the person just wiggles rather than pushing their partner away. Once you get used to the heat or coldness it still feels great.

Petlady1536 do you and your partner ever have intercourse? like within the last month?

Well, the draw on asphyxiation is that restriction of air makes the orgasm more intense.

The elaborate tying is painful. To a submissive who likes pain it is very pleasurable. To a master it is the act of tying that gives them pleasure.

I have only used handcuffs (the ones i know how to undo). they are the only ones i allow to be used on me. Although they are hard to undo, i can get them undone if i want to. The reason for this is because my friend was well i wouldnt call it rape and i wouldnt call it sexual assault, but anyway she was tied up with ropes and chains and stuff and had hot wax tipped slowly down her body ... and I was the one who found her. She was covered in wax from her breasts to her toes ... she was crying and unable to move. thereforeeee i make sure im safe from such a thing. Just a personal reason but well i dont know ... the thought scares me.

My BF and I have never actually had sex, but our favorite position to act out is reverse cowgirl. He absolutely loves that (of course, if we were actually having sex and he got to experience all of them, then we might pick a new favorite position).

I think he likes it because he gets to watch me "ride" and because I have my back to him, he can't see what I'm doing with my hands so he can pretend that I'm really ****ing him.

Most of the time, when we're messing around, doing HJs and BJs and whatever else, I'm on top of him in some way or another.

As a guy there is something primal about doggystyle. I don't last too long, so we don't to it too often. However, we found a good one by accident:

Both lying on your side, facing each other, she wraps her lags round him just above the waist. You can even adjust slightly to leave room for a toy, which either of you can drive.

Other than that? I'm not averse to being pinned down and dominated a little.

Shadows Light, if I brought out handcuffs I think he'd run. You have figured me out though! Why do we women have to start getting horny when the men are winding down. It's just not fair, wahhh, wahhhh!

Then chase him ... catch him, handcuff him to the bed and ride away!

Heheheee

Love SL.