Favorite baby names...

Cece11

Are you looking for names that start with H? I personally have a 'thing' for boys' names that start with J's...ie. Joshua, Jordan, Jared. Joshua is my favourite. Though I also love the name Travis.

Hailee is a very pretty girl's name! I have never seen it spelled like that though, but it makes it interesting.

Choosing a name is so exciting, congratulations!

I was named after my grandfather and really feel good about having his name long after he's been gone. It means something more to me than just the way it sounds.

The worst name I've encountered was Latrina. What were they thinking???

I like Katie for a girl's name...

Adonis for a boy (Don or Donnie for short)

My husband totally disagreed with the boys name so I never got to use it. But I think if Nick Cage can use Superman's Krypton name, Calel, I can use Adonis, the handome Greek god of manly good looks!!

girl: samantha (sam), madeline (maddie), katherine (katie), alaina, rachael

boy: david, mark, brian, steven, andrew

I generally like girl names that can be shortened to tomboy variants as nicknames, and I like more traditional boy names. The # of syllables really depends on the last name, though.

Boy: Devastator, El Numero Uno, Shamalama Ding Dong, Jose Fernandez de la Pollo Frio

Girl: Nancy

But "El numero uno" should only be for your first born. Otherwise, your other kids will get jealous and ask why he is number one and not them.

Boy: Christian

You People Are Suggesting The Worst Names

Unless The Baby Is Born In A Trailer Park I Would Stay Away From Haillie, Skyler, Or Any Of Those Names That Sound Like You're Naming A Daughter After Your Husbands Favourite Stripper.

Biblical Names? Are You Jewish? Jordan Is A Country Not A Person. Awful Names, Just Awful.