wow...i havent been on here in months. Can't say that things have gotten much better or worse. Some of you might remember me and my situation.

Well, my ex and I broke up after 2.5 years...it was ugly...i crushed on a guy at work...we eventually hooked up. Wow that was a long drawn out story...nothing happened there. It was fun...I was just soo freaked out. I've never had that big a crush on someone and actually hooked up with them. I think I've completely scared him off. I still see him round, but now it's real casual and I'm pretty sure he's dating this chick.

I found out recently that my ex that I was with for 2.5 years is engaged to a girl who is 19 he is 24. They have been together for like 5 months. I don't get it...he really must be crazy. I seriously think the guy needs therapy. He has never NOT had a girlfriend. I'm still single. Some days I'm cool with it, some days I wish I had someone to cuddle up next to. The fact that my ex is getting married doesnt bug me much at all. The fact that he is jumping into something so soon with someone so young only proves my point. The guy aint the brightest crayon in the box, but who knows maybe THIS TIME it will be different. Just like his ex of 5 years before me thought when we hooked up. She and I are good friends now. It's really crazy.

So...I guess I'm not looking for advice really. I'm doing OK. I'm really focusing on school. Somedays I feel like the world is out to get me other days I feel like the world is one big adventure. I can't complain...i think about all those poor people down south and I realize how good I've got it. I guess I'd take some words of encouragement if anyone's got any. I'd like to fall in love again...I'd like to open myself up to that energy...I need to let go of a lot of self doubt and self hatred. Somedays I think I'm crap. I dunno...I'm just livin'

Hey Flora - Yes, I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm glad to hear that you're doing ok, sort of. It will be ok. Who knows what will happen between your ex and his new bride. It's funny - I've seen the same thing happen to a lot of people. Where the guy says he won't get married, he's afraid of committment, or whatever, and a few months later, he's engaged to another girl. Oh well. It's his life.

I know what you mean about being jealous that you're not with someone yourself. I feel that way sometimes too. I guess you just have to hold onto that you'll meet someone perfect for you in your own time. Maybe at college? Just, focus on your school and friends. Things will get better.

Chin up!