My friend has a hot girlfriend while I am all alone. (M20)

Yesterday, I went to this fancy restaurant that I always wanted to go to. I was pretty excited to be there but then when my friend showed up with his hot girlfriend I turned angry as soon as I saw her. You can probably see where I'm going but my friend's girlfriend is super hot while he's clearly an ugly loser. The whole evening was ruined because of them for me and I was drowning in envy. This guy is clearly unattractive and doesn't have anything that I don't, yet he somehow is able to hold this gorgeous girl's hand. It should be me instead. How did he get so lucky? I HATE IT! I can't believe that girls now choose losers over someone like me instead of appreciating the perfect guy that I am. I would've treated her far better than him and I'm way more attractive. This is truly unfair why don't girls want me? Do you guys have any positive advice? Why don't girls notice me?

We told you in your other two previous threads. You refuse to approach women because you think THEY should approach YOU because you're a "perfect specimen". And you come across as extremely arrogant and that's supremely unattractive. You think they couldn't see you were seething with rage and jealousy? That comes across loud and clear.

I don't know why you come on here and complain yet you won't do one thing to help yourself. Why is that?

4 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Why not find your own GF? 

If it was that simple I would have done it a long time ago. Girls have always rejected me despite my efforts of trying to build a relationship with them.

1 minute ago, boltnrun said:

We told you in your other two previous threads. You refuse to approach women because you think THEY should approach YOU because you're a "perfect specimen". And you come across as extremely arrogant and that's supremely unattractive. You think they couldn't see you were seething with rage and jealousy? That comes across loud and clear.

I don't know why you come on here and complain yet you won't do one thing to help yourself. Why is that?

I'm not arrogant at all, I'm just confident in my qualities! I'm not going to be some kind of clown and go after a girl who's not interested, why can't those girls come after a man who knows his value? The people from the previous threads are the ones that need serious help, not me!

3 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

The people from the previous threads are the ones that need serious help, not me!

But you're the one who's unhappy, filled with rage and seething with jealousy because you're alone. Not the people who responded to your previous threads. 

Can you give an example of the things you say to a girl you like and find attractive? 

Here’s a hint, I like a man that knows MY value. I don’t want someone who tells me I have to kiss their rear because they know their value and they are perfect . I also like a man that knows the value of others . 
Attitude is 90% of the game . 

3 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

But you're the one who's unhappy, filled with rage and seething with jealousy because you're alone. Not the people who responded to your previous threads. 

Can you give an example of the things you say to a girl you like and find attractive? 

I usually compliment her on certain things I find attractive, like her eyes or hair, yet they never take that with a smile nor do they seem interested in me, in fact they look completely bored when I hit on them. Meanwhile they never approach me and compliment me, as if I'm just an object to them that should be left out and ignored. Sometimes girls even tell me they have a boyfriend so I just leave immediately to not get even more enraged.

5 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Here’s a hint, I like a man that knows MY value. I don’t want someone who tells me I have to kiss their rear because they know their value and they are perfect . I also like a man that knows the value of others . 
Attitude is 90% of the game . 

I'm literally the perfect guy, so what more do you want? You should feel blessed to be in front of me, let alone be with me.

57 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

Yesterday, I went to this fancy restaurant that I always wanted to go to. I was pretty excited to be there but then when my friend showed up with his hot girlfriend I turned angry as soon as I saw her. You can probably see where I'm going but my friend's girlfriend is super hot while he's clearly an ugly loser. The whole evening was ruined because of them for me and I was drowning in envy. This guy is clearly unattractive and doesn't have anything that I don't, yet he somehow is able to hold this gorgeous girl's hand. It should be me instead. How did he get so lucky? I HATE IT! I can't believe that girls now choose losers over someone like me instead of appreciating the perfect guy that I am. I would've treated her far better than him and I'm way more attractive. This is truly unfair why don't girls want me? Do you guys have any positive advice? Why don't girls notice me?

Girls only come to you when they see how important you are, don't focus on finding a girlfriend, focus on doing things that'll make you important, if you have no good quality then bet me you're going no where

1 hour ago, Bene20 said:

He has a characteristic better than yours, you never know, maybe she's using him 

20 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

I usually compliment her on certain things I find attractive, like her eyes or hair, yet they never take that with a smile nor do they seem interested in me, in fact they look completely bored when I hit on them. Meanwhile they never approach me and compliment me, as if I'm just an object to them that should be left out and ignored. Sometimes girls even tell me they have a boyfriend so I just leave immediately to not get even more enraged.

Jeez, no wonder. "Hitting on" women isn't a very effective method. Nor is giving shallow compliments. Or expecting them.

You keep going on and on about how you're so perfect. But apparently not because your high opinion of yourself isn't translating to dates. 

Where do you go to meet and approach women? At school? Bars or clubs?

10 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Jeez, no wonder. "Hitting on" women isn't a very effective method. Nor is giving shallow compliments. Or expecting them.

You keep going on and on about how you're so perfect. But apparently not because your high opinion of yourself isn't translating to dates. 

Where do you go to meet and approach women? At school? Bars or clubs?

I approach girls at the mall, school, outside bars, coffee shops or at the park. I get rejected literally every single time I try to approach a woman.

48 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

If it was that simple I would have done it a long time ago. Girls have always rejected me despite my efforts of trying to build a relationship with them.

This seems like a continuation of your incels rant thread that was shut down for being argumentive and going in circles.

22 minutes ago, waffle said:

Can you please post a pic?  Because I have never in my whole life seen a perfect man and I would like to see one before I die.

I'm right here. I'm the perfect guy and I know that for a fact! And I can say without any doubt at all that I'm the most perfect guy in the world and girls should line up to at least look at me and be in my presence. I can send you a pic. But I'll have to warn you, you'll be blinded by how perfect I look. Don't suffocate Mr. jealous!

4 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

This seems like a continuation of your incels rant thread that was shut down for being argumentive and going in circles.

Maybe because you're not taking me seriously. Just because I vent about my problems doesn't make me an incel, I'm not a misogynist nor do I have hatred against women.

36 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

That is called extreme arrogance and a no thanks . 

I'm only stating the obvious. I'm the best you ever seen in your life and you're just denying it because you're afraid of admitting that you're wrong. Stop being so delusional and accept the fact that I'm not arrogant, I'm only speaking the truth and it's not my fault that you're unable to handle it.

2 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

I'm only stating the obvious. I'm the best you ever seen in your life and you're just denying it because you're afraid of admitting that you're wrong. Stop being so delusional and accept the fact that I'm not arrogant, I'm only speaking the truth and it's not my fault that you're unable to handle it.

Yet you can't find a woman willing to date you.

It's truly puzzling why that is. 

Sorry to say, OP, your behaviour and attitude in just these few comments here are supremely unattractive. You are just throwing out red flags galore. You are permeating entitlement and arrogance (and yes, you are arrogant, not confident and you are confusing the two). You lack humility (a very attractive quality), belittle your supposed friend (unsupportive and resentful - also unattractive qualities) and have zero consideration for the women your approach. Your main goal is to get a woman rather than actually liking her and wanting to BE with her.

I would caution any woman to think hard before pursuing anything with you because you come across as HATING women. I recommend seeking some professional help to gain a healthy perspective of women and also yourself.