My friend has a hot girlfriend while I am all alone. (M20)

13 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

I'm right here. I'm the perfect guy and I know that for a fact! And I can say without any doubt at all that I'm the most perfect guy in the world and girls should line up to at least look at me and be in my presence. I can send you a pic. But I'll have to warn you, you'll be blinded by how perfect I look. Don't suffocate Mr. jealous!

If this were a scientific study, the evidence suggests otherwise. If your high opinion of yourself was accurate, the proof would be in the pudding. Alas, the evidence shows you are offensive to women (and men) and lack perspective for self growth. Many of us here are women and we are not finding this behaviour attractive or “perfect”. Also, You would be hard pressed to find a woman who actually wants a perfect man. Truly.

14 minutes ago, Bene20 said:

Maybe because you're not taking me seriously. Just because I vent about my problems doesn't make me an incel, I'm not a misogynist nor do I have hatred against women.

Everyone gave you great advice from therapy to asking women out to toning down the conceit and arrogance, but you kept arguing that you're perfect and and women should fall at your feet. 

20 minutes ago, LotusBlack said:

Sorry to say, OP, your behaviour and attitude in just these few comments here are supremely unattractive. You are just throwing out red flags galore. You are permeating entitlement and arrogance (and yes, you are arrogant, not confident and you are confusing the two). You lack humility (a very attractive quality), belittle your supposed friend (unsupportive and resentful - also unattractive qualities) and have zero consideration for the women your approach. Your main goal is to get a woman rather than actually liking her and wanting to BE with her.

I would caution any woman to think hard before pursuing anything with you because you come across as HATING women. I recommend seeking some professional help to gain a healthy perspective of women and also yourself.

Unattractive to you. Women never take me seriously and they never give me a chance, so it's only fair that I don't want to treat them seriously either.