I think I am stuck in an abusive situation. please help. (TIME SENSITIVE)

Hey guys

Okay I don't know where to start. Im 13 years old, and I guess I always knew my dad had a short temper. Like he's been super controlling since forever, and he has beat me a few times in the past but nothing bad.

But recently I came to know that he recently got up in the middle of the night and started beating up my mom for apparently not having sex or something like that. And that just made me feel disgusted with him. My mom yells at me all the time and has severe undiagnosed anger issues and OCD, but even though I hate her, I felt so so disgusted with my dad, who I used to love. So for the past week or so I guess I've been acting colder, and I've been rolling my eyes and other stuff.

The other day, my mom started screaming her head off at me again for not putting up my backpack, which I think can be resolved calmly, and then my dad joined in, and they were yelling at me to come downstairs and started berating my entire character, and I didn't want to come down because I didn't feel safe. They kept calling me, but I didn't listen, then my dad came upstairs and started talking to me nicely, caressing my face, then started beating me up really hard when I wouldn't listen to him. He was threatening to break all my bones, and I thought I was going to die.

I screamed and I screamed and I screamed and my very impressionable 8 year old brother heard it all and my mom didn't lift a finger. Then he tried to break my school-owned instrument that I am renting, and would be very expensive to replace. He slammed it on the floor, luckily no damage.

Then he eventually went downstairs while I sat there for an hour, sobbing. They wouldn't stop insulting how irresponsible and rude I am for the whole hour. Then my dad dropped me off at the grocery store to get the groceries and then when we came back, he started teasing me by saying "where does it hurt?" In A mocking tone and then he asked me to give him a hug. 

I am 13 years old and I have to live with my parents for 5 more years. And I can't run away, there is nobody who will take care of me here. My parents are from another country, so if I tell my school counselor, or call CPS, we will all get deported, and I don't want to jeopardize my future. I don't know what to do please help me. I haven't told anyone there is nobody I can talk to.

19 minutes ago, LilyOfDaValley2 said:

I’m afraid she will get authorities involved and I don’t want that.

I'm sorry but you're wrong.  Authorities will place you in a safe place.You won't get deported. 

Your parents have brainwashed you with fear. When you hear you're father beating up your mother or beating you up, you call the police. Who cares if your parents "get mad"?   Please stop cowering in fear that they instilled in you. 

You need appropriate information. What's better? Your father kills you and your mother or authorities place you somewhere safe?  What do you mean by "time sensitive"? An anonymous forum is not 911. 

The most important thing is your safety and the safety of your brother and mother. Everything else  can be worked out later. Speaking up is scary and its understandable you don't want to get anyone in trouble or risk getting anyone mad. But the alternative is worse. You have a chance to stop things before someone gets seriously hurt. Better to act now then for someone to end up in the hospital or worse.

Please, let an adult know. Your school counselor should know how to best handle it and reassure any fears you have. Their top concern is protecting you, so give them that chance. 

And even though there isn't much else a group of strangers on the internet can do about this, please keep checking back in and let us know you're alright. We'll be thinking about you.

For that kind of stuff, you need to alert police or social services. They will react and maybe do something about it. Dont think your dad abusing or maybe even killing your mom and you is prefferable from you getting deported. You need to know that if you dont do something about it now, you will at least be scarred for life. And at most, well, I already said it.