Good Thoughts /Prayers for Canada

3 minutes ago, greendots said:

Gosh, this is so devastating. How much the fires have spread across Canada! 😧 I hope fires will be under control soon.

Thinking about you guys. Please stay safe.

Me and everyone I know is ok for now , but so many have lost  a lot. I think it is the worst fire season on record and we aren’t even really into it yet, sadly . 

9 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Me and everyone I know is ok for now , but so many have lost  a lot. I think it is the worst fire season on record and we aren’t even really into it yet, sadly . 

I heard about that on the news. Heartbreaking. Glad to hear you and the people you know are okay. I hope that other ENA posters who live in Canada are safe as well.

31 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

My mom in the northeast -is 88-she crossed her street to attend her Wednesday exercise class for seniors (indoors!) and it was almost too much for her. She even skipped her 5 blocks walk to the supermarket for senior discount today.  She said it's surreal/weird.

All the best to your mum, Batya.

I saw pictures of NYC–so much smog.

• Like 1

Some morons on a certain "news" network are saying nothing is wrong, they're overreacting and people should just go outside and go about their day like usual. Another yahoo said these fires happened because of Canada's "woke" climate change policies.

🙄

Smoke illness is a real thing. I hope you all get through this without any major complications. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Some morons on a certain "news" network are saying nothing is wrong, they're overreacting and people should just go outside and go about their day like usual. Another yahoo said these fires happened because of Canada's "woke" climate change policies.

🙄

Smoke illness is a real thing. I hope you all get through this without any major complications. 

I can tell the morons it is very real . I have the pictures from people I know suffering. Plus my chest is super tight. I don’t want to go to a hospital for any reason other than impending death but the not be able to breath sensation is making me panic and I have a headache . 

2 minutes ago, Type O Negative said:

Praying for Canada..

Question: -unrelated:

Seraphim is a very very old 'pheasant'  Russian /Slavic male  origin name - may I ask why you chose it as your nick? whatever it's called these days?

Seraphim is also a kind of Angel. A Seraphim is the highest order of Angel. I am not male nor Slavic. I am half French Canadian and half English.  I had another name on here for years before that I have no use for anymore once I healed a lot and I adopted another one. 

• Like 1