Should I re text this girl and see what’s going on?

3 minutes ago, Diocastus said:

, one is average looking and kind of chubby, the other one doesn’t want to give me her photo because she doesn’t like to be judged by looks before meeting up with her.

Reconsider using this anonymous random chat app for dates.  Why not get a good profile and pics on quality (paid) dating apps? 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Diocastus said:

This kind of things has been repeated happening in my life for many years, makes me wonder only power and Wealth are the only way to attract this kind of women.

And here we go again.  Wiseman I will let you answer him on this.

She told you she was free on weekends in July so ask her to an exhibit on the 8th or 15th but just ask her!  You keep asking her when she is free instead of putting yourself out there and asking for a specific day/time.  I know what you are doing, you are trying to make it fool proof and more of a sure thing instead of taking the chance that she will be busy.  You see if you ask her lets say to meet you on the 8th at 10:30am you have given her a choice not to mention if she is in fact busy but still interested many times women will offer an alternative day/time.

A great many men don't even get as far as you are right now so I have no idea why you think you are not having any luck.  My son is 23 and disabled but he is out there chatting up young women at college and has friends he hangs out with.  He is social and independent but has a lot more hurdles each and everyday we all take for granted and he NEVER complains that a girl he was talking to wasn't interested because he is not rich or drives a new car or because he is disabled.  You think you have it tough, take a good look around and think again and be greatful for what you have instead of lamenting what you don't have.

Lost   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

She told you she was free on weekends in July so ask her to an exhibit on the 8th or 15th but just ask her!  You keep asking her when she is free instead of putting yourself out there and asking for a specific day/time.  I know what you are doing, you are trying to make it fool proof and more of a sure thing instead of taking the chance that she will be busy.  You see if you ask her lets say to meet you on the 8th at 10:30am you have given her a choice not to mention if she is in fact busy but still interested many times women will offer an alternative day/time.

A great many men don't even get as far as you are right now so I have no idea why you think you are not having any luck.  My son is 23 and disabled but he is out there chatting up young women at college and has friends he hangs out with.  He is social and independent but has a lot more hurdles each and everyday we all take for granted and he NEVER complains that a girl he was talking to wasn't interested because he is not rich or drives a new car or because he is disabled.  You think you have it tough, take a good look around and think again and be greatful for what you have instead of lamenting what you don't have.

Lost   

Yes, I understand what you mean, you are right I shouldn’t be complaining nor should hanging up on this woman anymore. 

Thank you for reminding me that.

My focus was not on looks but attraction which was related to physical features at times but not always. I would never have met a man who said he didn't want to be "judged" by his looks but was on a dating site. I'd have assumed it was unsafe to meet him and or that he had some notion that looks don't matter -they "shouldn't" to the extent they sometimes do but they do matter.  I declined to meet men who I found ugly in the photos -often because of facial expression or morbidly obese (not my thing), or who had choices like long hair/tattoos/long beards or where the photos were braggy like them with their sports car or where the ex gf's arm was still showing (lol).

I did tons of blind dating with no photos because back then that was how it worked  on both ends -not because of not wanting to be "judged" by looks.  

8 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

Lost   

And I already send her the invitation before you suggest me to give two dates for her to choose, so if I did what you said I would be triple text her.

Do you think I should be THAT persistent?

Personally I would call her, you know a real voice call on the phone like the old days.  Call her when you have a good idea she would be free to pick up and say something like "Hi ________,(pleasantries exchanged) I was looking forward to seeing that exhibit with you and wanted to call to figure out what works best for you so we are not rushed and have a good time"  How does the 8th or 15th sound?"

A call kind of puts a pin in the whole thing one way or the other and gets out of this awkward texting exchange.  If she answers great, if not don't leave a message, wait a day and try again.  If she is really interested she will call back unprompted by a message.  If the second call she doesn't answer you can either drop the whole thing or leave a message asking her to call you back so you two can work out the perfect day/time to meet for the exhibit.  

Be brave and go for it.  No matter what happens it isn't fatal, she will not be cruel or hurtful and yay or nay at least you will know and next time be that much braver and confident. 

Lost

14 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

Personally I would call her, you know a real voice call on the phone like the old days.  Call her when you have a good idea she would be free to pick up and say something like "Hi ________,(pleasantries exchanged) I was looking forward to seeing that exhibit with you and wanted to call to figure out what works best for you so we are not rushed and have a good time"  How does the 8th or 15th sound?"

A call kind of puts a pin in the whole thing one way or the other and gets out of this awkward texting exchange.  If she answers great, if not don't leave a message, wait a day and try again.  If she is really interested she will call back unprompted by a message.  If the second call she doesn't answer you can either drop the whole thing or leave a message asking her to call you back so you two can work out the perfect day/time to meet for the exhibit.  

Be brave and go for it.  No matter what happens it isn't fatal, she will not be cruel or hurtful and yay or nay at least you will know and next time be that much braver and confident. 

Lost

I guess I will call her when the time is closer to July then, now is still too early and too many uncontrollable factors.

1 hour ago, Diocastus said:

I guess I will call her when the time is closer to July then, now is still too early and too many uncontrollable factors.

Exactly. There's no reason not to stay in touch and follow up. In the meantime continue to talk to and meet other women. Please don't put all your eggs in one basket.

While you're more attracted to this one than the others, it doesn't mean it will go anywhere or that there aren't other attractive available women.

You seem a bit burned out from OLD. Take a break if you need to.

• Like 1
On 6/6/2023 at 8:00 PM, Diocastus said:

This kind of things has been repeated happening in my life for many years, makes me wonder only power and Wealth are the only way to attract this kind of women.

This indicates you're burned out from online dating. It seems like you are frustrated and exhausted from online dating because you're not getting the results you hope for.

Especially since you want above average women but are using a low quality random chat app to talk to women.

• Thanks 1

OMG, you met her online, you have been chitchatting, you are just a complete stranger to her. 

What did you expect? She is a good looking woman, as you say probably have tons of options, and she agreed for a date in July when she will be free. She might have much of work now, she might be very busy or have to travel, and her saying she will be free in July is just Ok. She doesn’t know you yet, you are still abstract to her, so she doesn’t owe you anything. Just leave her alone for now and call her or text her in July. You are not part of her life yet, I suggest you respect her distance and try to date other people til then… 

• 3 weeks later...

So I called her around 6/26, She didn’t pick up the phone and later called me back on 6/28, I tried to confirm a date with her and she only gave me an vague date around weekends of 7/9, then we chit chat about an hour before she got a phone call from her friend and she said sorry she had to hang up the phone.

My question is should I call her again when the time closed by?

4 hours ago, Diocastus said:

So I called her around 6/26, She didn’t pick up the phone and later called me back on 6/28, I tried to confirm a date with her and she only gave me an vague date around weekends of 7/9, then we chit chat about an hour before she got a phone call from her friend and she said sorry she had to hang up the phone.

I would call on the 6th or so and keep it short -"you mentioned you were free this weekend - just wanted to follow up."

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Diocastus said:

I wouldnt even bother without an actual date instead of vague promises. If she gave you an actual date and time that would be another thing. This is just nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1