Should I re text this girl and see what’s going on?

I met this girl through random voice chat app. We had a lot in common, she is a jewelry designer and I am a fashion designer, we both had a similar working experience and had great connections and conversations the other night, she even ask me to go to see a exhibition with her someday, I told her I will find a good exhibition and let her know asap. I text  her an exhibition link next day and asked her if she’s interested, she said yes, then I asked her “when are you free to go with me?” She read my message and never reply again, and it’s been five days now, should I text her again ?

Yeah, won't hurt to try once more.  you'll either get no reply , she may explain she isn't so into it after all kinda thing, or she's thought about it and says yes.

Sometimes, people may realize they moved too fast, by jumping right into it without thinking. etc.  So, they'll pull away.  If so, just move on.  No reason to pry further.

2 hours ago, Diocastus said:

So I texted her and she replied she will be free on weekends of July, should I confirmed a specific date with her?

You need strangers on the internet to give you that answer? Yes, of course you need to confirm a specific date with her so you both know when you're meeting and when you're free to do other things. 

• Like 3

Weekends of July? Weekends of July?! Does she lives in another country so she cant come in a whole month?

You already "double messaged" and you are getting dubious answers when it comes to actually seeing you. Some people are comfortable messaging you but from some reason wont really meet you. Suggesting a meeting is actually a good strategy to weed out those people. Because they will either stop messaging or inventing BS excuses like "I need to get to know you better first" or "I am not available from some reason". If you cant confirm a date I would suggest for you to just move on. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Diocastus said:

had great connections and conversations the other night. I text  her an exhibition link next day and asked her if she’s interested, she said yes.

Do you live near each other? Are either of you in a relationship? Are you hoping for a business connection or a date?

It's unclear what exactly your expectations are. Especially since you seem to have invited her to a business like exhibition rather than a date.

It's good you initiated things by sending her a link and inviting her. You may have to be patient, she has your contact info. Try not to double or triple text someone.

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Do you live near each other? Are either of you in a relationship? Are you hoping for a business connection or a date?

It's unclear what exactly your expectations are. Especially since you seem to have invited her to a business like exhibition rather than a date.

It's good you initiated things by sending her a link and inviting her. You may have to be patient, she has your contact info. Try not to double or triple text someone.

I actually invited her to an art exhibition for a date, and judging from her ins she is single. We live in a same city and that is why I waited five days before I text her again. We will just have to see what her response will be.

16 minutes ago, Diocastus said:

We live in a same city and that is why I waited five days before I text her again. 

Even though you had a nice connection and chat, not wanting to meet up in person in a timely manner is a red flag. 

What type of random voice chat app is this? Is it for meeting singles?  

You could try to confirm a date for July and see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Even though you had a nice connection and chat, not wanting to meet up in person in a timely manner is a red flag. 

What type of random voice chat app is this? Is it for meeting singles?  

You could try to confirm a date for July and see what happens. 

It’s called goodnight, you can try and download it and yes it’s for meeting singles.

27 minutes ago, Diocastus said:

yes it’s for meeting singles.

Ok, then it's fair to assume it's sort of like a dating app and she's single and open to dating.. Since she did reply to you that she'll be available in July, you could stay in touch until then and firm up a date closer to the time.

10 hours ago, Diocastus said:

I met this girl through random voice chat app. 

Are you using other more relationship focused quality (paid) dating apps?  Perhaps you need to try more traditional dating apps that have profiles and pics rather than random  7 min anonymous chat apps? 

Actually you can have more than 7mins chat if you both click match. I actually chat with her for more than 2 hours and asked her ins & other contact info.

The reason I use this app is because compared to traditional dating app you can actually talk to someone and know if you both can communicate in a same level. I use other typing dating app also but it usually takes longer to get their reply and know each other.

Yes pick a day you are free and get this thing done now!  No reason to wonder why she can't meet for 3 weeks just take the win and make the date.

I don't know what time the exhibit runs but try and work it out so you can spend some time there and then if things are going well transition into dinner or lunch depending on what time of day you meet.  

Let us know what she says

Lost 

• Like 1

I asked her what weekend are you free on July. I never got her reply until now. 

She is quite pretty and probably has many guys go after her and probably doesn’t take online dating too seriously.

I think I am just gonna move on from now.

1 hour ago, Diocastus said:

She is quite pretty and probably has many guys go after her and probably doesn’t take online dating too seriously.

Why?  You don't like her anymore?  She said she wanted to meet in July ... so why not?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Diocastus said:

If you got a reply, just say yes. Don't be afraid of competition. And if you don't like that she's not as enthusiastic as you are, still go. At least you can still have a fun time with someone who shares your interests.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Diocastus said:

Wait what?  You are giving up?

So what if she is pretty and has guys after her she responded didn't she?  You have something in common don't you?  There are two threads going right now on this forum where the men keep making excuses why women will not  be interested in them.  If you give up you are making up her mind for her instead of letting her decide.

If she is so pretty and has a bunch of guys after her why did you contact her in the first place?  Why didn't you contact an ugly woman that  you would be sure to get a date with?

You have no idea why she took so long to respond but like these other men you are butt hurt because it took longer than you wanted.  Rewards go to the brave and persistent.

Ever wonder how the jerks get women?  Because they don't give up.

Lost

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Diocastus said:

I never got her reply until now. 

That's fine. You should continue to move forward because you have never met and are free as a bird to talk to and meet others. 

If she gets back to you great with a more concrete answer, set something up. If not,  no harm no foul because you haven't invested anything and haven't wasted time waiting.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

Ever wonder how the jerks get women?  Because they don't give up.

This is true on some level. I was at the wedding last year. Anyway, an aquitance of mine approached some women there. But he was so "agressive" in his approach(pulled her to dance(not even joking, not even asked, pulled her), always tried to be around her, talked to her etc) that even some women commented how he went overboard. But the particular woman didnt mind so eh, it does work with some women. Some women do like for a man to be persistant.

However, OP still didnt get the answer about the date. So there is kinda no point unless he wants to "double message" again. If she is interested she would at least confirm a date. 

Then please tell me how to “not give up”

but still getting a romantic relationship with her?

During this time period I have already set up dates with two other women, one is average looking and kind of chubby, the other one doesn’t want to give me her photo because she doesn’t like to be judged by looks before meeting up with her.

This kind of things has been repeated happening in my life for many years, makes me wonder only power and Wealth are the only way to attract this kind of women.