She started to sext me but doesn’t want to talk about it

I need advice.
I met this woman online and I really liked talking to her. We laugh, talk for hours and conversations just flow. 
I am very reserved and secretive with her because I had bad experiences before and she noticed that.

She invited me to her city and I said that I might go and see her.
However, we both have strong personalities and started to argue every other day until we stopped talking.

She approached me under a different name but I knew its her by the way she talks but I played along. She was acting different so romantic and emotional. She said that she wants to cuddle with me and be in the same bed with me but she thinks it will never happen because of how secretive I am. 

The next day she came and was still using the same different username and asked me to sext. She said its hard for her to find someone to sext because she needs somewhat an emotional connection. She said she only comes to this chat to get off. I said that I never sexted before. So she took the lead and told me what she wants to do with me intimately. Surprisingly it was super romantic and loving. She said that’s how she was feeling about me at the moment. The thing is when she used this new username she told me that she lives far away and its almost impossible to meet. I dont know if she did this because she just wants me for sexting or because she doesnt want me to know that it was her. The thing is I like her and I want to meet in person. But with all of that I honestly feel confused.

4 minutes ago, Shane is tired said:

she came still using the same different username and asked me to sext. So she took the lead and told me what she wants to do with me intimately. The thing when she used this new username she told me that she lives far away and its almost impossible to meet.

Is this a sex worker? This may be a catfish or scammer. It seems you already know this.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you're being set up to perform something online that can be used against you as a threat to publish to your family and friends and employer.

Don't go there. 

Shut this down and stick to local dating with people you can meet in person.

At best you are dealing with somebody who is cray-cray. At worst its some scammer. Just end it before you get into more problems. 

Also have you even see that woman? Or you just text all day? If you havent, there is a high probability its just some scammer.

• Like 1

Don't bother with women you can't meet in person soon after you start chatting to them.

Chatting online isn't dating, so you need to unplug and not get so wrapped up in messaging. This person you're talking to now is a dud, but in the future, don't waste this much time or emotional energy on internet strangers. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Shane is tired said:

I need advice.
I met this woman online and I really liked talking to her. We laugh, talk for hours and conversations just flow. 
I am very reserved and secretive with her because I had bad experiences before and she noticed that.

However, we both have strong personalities and started to argue every other day until we stopped talking.

She approached me under a different name but I knew its her by the way she talks but I played along. She was acting different so romantic and emotional. She said that she wants to cuddle with me and be in the same bed with me but she thinks it will never happen because of how secretive I am. 

The next day she came and was still using the same different username and asked me to sext. She said its hard for her to find someone to sext because she needs somewhat an emotional connection. She said she only comes to this chat to get off. I said that I never sexted before. So she took the lead and told me what she wants to do with me intimately. Surprisingly it was super romantic and loving. She said that’s how she was feeling about me at the moment. The thing is when she used this new username she told me that she lives far away and its almost impossible to meet. I dont know if she did this because she just wants me for sexting or because she doesnt want me to know that it was her. The thing is I like her and I want to meet in person. But with all of that I honestly feel confused.

…in this time you could be having real sex with someone near you. 

Is there something preventing you from meeting local women? 

Aside from her acting shady, what is the point of all this? Why make things so hard for yourself? 

On 8/6/2022 at 4:46 PM, Shane is tired said:

Do NOT even consider going to meet this woman!  Geeze .

I get a feeling you are the 3rd guy she has done this with this week.. seriously, think about all of this 😕 .

She's got more than one account and tries to sway you into her mind games- yuck!

On 8/6/2022 at 4:46 PM, Shane is tired said:

. I dont know if she did this because she just wants me for sexting or because she doesnt want me to know that it was her. The thing is I like her and I want to meet in person. But with all of that I honestly feel confused.

Yes, she wants to play you.

WHY would you want to meet someone like this?

Stay away from ppl like this.

Find yourself someone real. Someone who doesn't act like this but is willing to meet you and proceed IF both have same interests.. let a proper relationship build naturally & maturely.