I dont know what to say to this girl

I had a crush on a girl at school but never really talked to her, she was really attractive. she messaged me 1st wanting to get to know me. So we have been texting on and off for about 3 months. I asked her out on a date twice, and she sort of refused, hit me with the shrug emoji. So I stopped talking to her a while for some reason. Then we started talking again for about 2 weeks, I asked her to a date and she said someday/ maybe. Keep in mind this talking was just by text, because I was too shy to talk to her Infront of her friends, so I wanted to go on a date with her so I could talk just to her. Now I dont have a crush on her because she was kind of boring. For the past 3/ 4 months  I have no clue what to say to her so I just kind of ignore her. We some times catch each others eyes but its weird and awkward. I dont know if she still likes me. How do I get past this. E

Damn, thats a good point 😅. I think its just that she is always surrounded by people, so I get nervous and I dont ask in person. But it doesn't really matter anyway since I dont have a crush on her anymore. I just dont want to seem rude for ignoring her.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, yesmomno said:

Damn, thats a good point 😅. I think its just that she is always surrounded by people, so I get nervous and I dont ask in person. But it doesn't really matter anyway since I dont have a crush on her anymore. I just dont want to seem rude for ignoring her.

It's not rude. Work on skills of asking a person if they have a minute to talk to you privately.

• Like 1

Its OK, its probably your first crush. It gets ankward if you have to see that person on daily basis after it doesnt work out, that is normal. Think you had a good idea about it. You talked, she didnt want to date so you stopped talking. You did backpeddled but still. In time you should pick how to react in certain situations. That should include talking in person. After a while you will see that its nothing scary and that its mostly same. It wouldnt be a bad idea to just practice. Not with her, but with anybody. Friends in school, even strangers like cashiers in supermarket. Just a regular stuff, saying "Hi", asking a question, telling something. It will help you in that aspect.

As for the girl, you dont owe her anything, not even friendship. You dont have to say anything, dont be rude, say "Hi" if you bump into her and that is about it.

• Like 3

Don't ignore her. She hasn't done anything to you and neither is she annoying or harassing you so say hi if you see her and be on your way.

Treat her like you would any other acquaintance. It's better you learn this early and try to be polite to everyone instead of appearing stuck up or rude. It'll do you wonders when you start going to university, working and in other areas of your life. If this was someone you were working with in the future, you'd have to remain professional. Treat it the same way while you're at school and be easygoing, the person no one has an issue with. 

Hang out with your friends in the meantime and chat with the guys/gals you get along most. Let the dust settle with this.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, yesmomno said:

I had a crush on a girl at school but never really talked to her, she was really attractive. she messaged me 1st wanting to get to know me. So we have been texting on and off for about 3 months. I asked her out on a date twice, and she sort of refused, hit me with the shrug emoji. So I stopped talking to her a while for some reason. Then we started talking again for about 2 weeks, I asked her to a date and she said someday/ maybe. Keep in mind this talking was just by text, because I was too shy to talk to her Infront of her friends, so I wanted to go on a date with her so I could talk just to her. Now I dont have a crush on her because she was kind of boring. For the past 3/ 4 months  I have no clue what to say to her so I just kind of ignore her. We some times catch each others eyes but its weird and awkward. I dont know if she still likes me. How do I get past this. E

She's already blown you off about three times. 

If you think she's boring and  don't have  a crush on her what's the big deal. You can both go your separate ways.

• Like 1