My ex drunk calls me but i don’t look at him that way anymore

Let me start by saying my ex and i broke up on decent terms on my end. There wasn’t any yelling or screaming. So we are still friends. We actually went out to a bar together this weekend. Had a few drinks and we both went home. 

An hour after we left the bar he FaceTimed me. I answered and he’s like “what are you doing” so i tell him I’m on the way to bed and he then asks me who’s over there. So I’m looking puzzled and i said “no one” then he says “I’m coming over and then he asked me did i ever get my tire changed” (i had a bad tire a few weeks ago that he helped me change) so i said “yes” then he said “I’ll be over in a little bit” 

He hung up on me he never came over 

But last night he did the somewhat same thing. Instead he texted me but i could tell he was drunk his words weren’t spelled correctly but he asked to come over again etc.

I’m not sure if i should bring it up or just not say anything because he was drunk and he didn’t come neither time

1 hour ago, FranCeen said:

Let me start by saying my ex and i broke up on decent terms on my end. There wasn’t any yelling or screaming. So we are still friends.

Why? I know its a phrase lots of people use when they break up("Lets stay friends") but it hinders both of you from moving on. I always found its best to move away for at least some time, before you can hang out again. Because if you dont, stuff like this happens.

Yes, you should absolutely bring it up. If you dont want him in that way he cant "drunk dial" you for sex. If you are still determined to stay friends with him, set some boundaries.

Also just curious why didnt you already told him something when you talked that night or over message last night? Did you maybe wanted him to come?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

Why? I know its a phrase lots of people use when they break up("Lets stay friends") but it hinders both of you from moving on. I always found its best to move away for at least some time, before you can hang out again. Because if you dont, stuff like this happens.

Yes, you should absolutely bring it up. If you dont want him in that way he cant "drunk dial" you for sex. If you are still determined to stay friends with him, set some boundaries.

Also just curious why didnt you already told him something when you talked that night or over message last night? Did you maybe wanted him to come?

No i just shrugged it off he was drunk 

8 hours ago, FranCeen said:

he texted me but i could tell he was drunk his words weren’t spelled correctly but he asked to come over again etc.

Delete and block him. Why waste your time on drunken hook-ups and calls?

End it cleanly, so you can move on and not hang around in limbo hell under the guise of "we're still friends".

Why bother with someone who's so boozed up he can't function? Why is he driving drunk?

16 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

What are you getting out of staying friends with him?

Who's idea was it to stay friends?

Do you think he hopes if he sticks around you will change your mind and get back with  him?

Why did you break up?  Was it your idea?

Lost

It wasn’t really no ones idea in particular he invited me to a party. I went. And i don’t think so lol I’ve made it clear I’m done 

1 hour ago, FranCeen said:

It wasn’t really no ones idea in particular he invited me to a party. I went. And i don’t think so lol I’ve made it clear I’m done

You won't be "done" until you accept the relationship is over.  Obviously you're not there yet, along with selling yourself short for your own personal reasons.

• Like 2