how much would a guy do to get sex?

Yes I have seen it happen, with some guys there are no limits to what they will do to get sex. It all depends what you have at your disposal. I know stories of expensive jewelry, trips etc. just to have sex with them. Not all guys are like that but it is possible.

Of course he would!

Generally, a guy will put out a few bucks and if he doesn't get any on the 3rd date, he's history. That means he was willing to gamble about $50, which if he comes up with a couple of gifts and maybe a dinner/movie, he's spent less than a prostitute.

Are you worth more than that?

Are you looking for sex?

Are you hoping for a "relationship?"

I think most guys will do almost anything for sex, inlcuding saying "I love you" LOL

I don't get it.. why would a guy spend so much on someone he didn't care about?

Depends on what value he himself puts on sex, and money.

Not all guys are like that most definitely! But yes there are some who will spend money and do other things to get sex.

why do men spend money on prositutes?

I can think of some reasons ... Easy sex ... No need to deal with emotional BS ... some men are into variety (including sex positions) ... addiction (Yes ... I believe some men are addicted) ... loneliness ... etc

would a guy spend money on a girl or buy her alot of gifts if he only wanted her for sex?

Yes. Obviously. Prostitution was the first thing that came to my mind. But, lots of men spend tons of money on girls that they want for love.

I'm also wondering - why do you ask?

Well, this actually arises a point for me. I will not have sex with a girl unless i am exclusive with her.

I am 21, ive been with 2 people, both of which i loved. If i develop a emotional relationship with them, it seems like sex is so much better. I waited 7 months on my previous ex, before we had sex, i loved her to death, thought she was the one. But, she was a little young, and still needs to experience life some more. We were together 2.5 years, broke up month and a half ago.

Still i have multiple chances at sex with different girls, sex isnt anything to me without emotion... im a weird guy i guess though.

If a girl tried to sleep with me on the first few dates, that would be a HUGE turnoff to me.

smiles21, your not weird. I feel the same way. Even though I've never had sex I can't imagine having it with someone that I don't honestly and truly love.

Some guys would probably do anything for sex, as sad as it is. But I think that most guys are better then that. For that matter, some girls would probably do anything for sex but most are better then that. Some people see sex as just something to have and only think about the physical part. But once you delve deeper you see that sex is so much more. Sex shouldn't be some goal to obtain where you'll try to win at any costs. It should be a special occasion to be cherished when it happens, when the time is right, and with the right person.

But once you delve deeper you see that sex is so much more. Sex shouldn't be some goal to obtain where you'll try to win at any costs. It should be a special occasion to be cherished when it happens, when the time is right, and with the right person.

I agree completely hun. Once i feel comfortable enough to sleep with her, the sex is soooo goooooood

Yep, always thought that. The feeling of "making love" to someone that you care about with all your heart and soul is infinitely better then just having sex.

Although I don't know how I feel about being called "hun" by another guy.

it's a biological instinct for males to spread their seed. if you believe in evolution, then you can understand that men want to have sex as much as possible as it produces more offspring for him. it is similar to how a female prefers to have a big strong dominant male to protect her and take care of offspring as well.

many guys also do want to have a serious relationship too though, and aren't as desperate for sex. there are men who can control themselves and would prefer to have a good partner who is serious with them.