What's going on

GGG82

I have been split up from my ex-husband for 16months. I recently started texting a friend who has just split up from his wife, anyway we slept together a few weeks ago. Since then he has been to busy to talk or not text me back until last weekend. He texts me saying he was having issues with his moral compass as his child is in a club with my child which my ex-husband runs, and he is worried about my ex-husband as he seems to still want me even though he had the affair and left and set up home elsewhere. we seemed to sort stuff out and so I text him asking him to come round and once again he has not bothered texting me back. What is going on 

24 minutes ago, GGG82 said:

I have been split up from my ex-husband for 16months. I recently started texting a friend who has just split up from his wife, 

He texts me saying he was having issues with his moral compass as his child is in a club with my child which my ex-husband runs, 

What is going on 

^ That's what's going on.  At least he was upfront about it.  And if he was lying about that, then maybe he found that he's just not that into you and was trying to let you down lightly.

You say he "just split up with his wife".  Does that mean separated, or divorced?

What is going on is that you need to fix your man picker. 

You married a cheater. Now you are helping this "friend" cheat. Does his wife know that they are separating? 

Even if that's true...big if.....you are still getting involved with a guy who is not in any way, shape, or form available to date or be in a relationship with anyone. He is not done with his wife and as a result he is lying to you about why he is avoiding you. His moral compass problem has nothing to do with you or your ex, it's about his wife, himself, and his life.

Please take a time out and get your own head screwed on straight. Whether you want to date or just have fun and sleep around....be sure that the men you get involved with are actually fully single and available to you. Keep it clean and your life won't be so confusing.

Ya the more extravagant/detailed the excuse, the bigger the lie. How convenient, all of a sudden his moral compass had surfaced after the sex.

When a man disappears/goes cold after sex...usually means he got what he wanted. Time to walk away from this one.

If I am wrong, this guy needs a lot of space.

Archived