Does this usually happen when a guy in college is considered extra attractive?

Emma2000

If he is staring at your boobs and belly (aka crotch) vs. looking you in the eye and engaging in conversation, he probably wants to have sex with you.

Maybe.

I did feel a bit surprised by how I never found him the least bit rude when he casually checked me out like that, though - I just welcomed it instead and was totally comfortable with it for some reason. (?)

Maybe.

I did feel a bit surprised by how I never found him the least bit rude when he casually checked me out like that, though - I just welcomed it instead and was totally comfortable with it for some reason. (?)

So why is it such a mystery that other women might react the same way?

Well, it just feels funny how something that would probably normally be considered rude turns out to be welcomed and flattering both to myself and other girls when this guy does it.

it's bias that lots of people have... they welcome attention from someone that is super attractive because it's a form of validation, even if that attention is purely sexual... it feeds the ego, it feeds desire, it's a source of instant gratification and a rush.

it's bias that lots of people have... they welcome attention from someone that is super attractive because it's a form of validation, even if that attention is purely sexual... it feeds the ego, it feeds desire, it's a source of instant gratification and a rush.

It's largely the fact that he didn't even try to be subtle with it that I find quite funny:

it was a straightforward gaze right at mine and the other girl's body so that he gave the impression that he wasn't bothering to hide it, and yet it didn't come off as rude or anything - both the girl and I seemed to react more in a sort of delighted "oh hey there, you like what you see?" way even though he seemed very blunt with it all.

It's largely the fact that he didn't even try to be subtle with it that I find quite funny:

it was a straightforward gaze right at mine and the other girl's body so that he gave the impression that he wasn't bothering to hide it, and yet it didn't come off as rude or anything - both the girl and I seemed to react more in a sort of delighted "oh hey there, you like what you see?" way even though he seemed very blunt with it all.

Because he is feeding his ego and getting validated... and probably at a young age learned that his behavior will not only be acceptable, but welcomed and that it will get him what he wants.

Because he is feeding his ego and getting validated... and probably at a young age learned that his behavior will not only be acceptable, but welcomed and that it will get him what he wants.

I guess that this means that he is used to being able to gaze at girls in an open lustful manner and get away with it.

There's nothing "super attractive" about a guy who ogles and leers at other women. Beware because this type of guy lacks integrity. If he has a girlfriend or wife someday, he will have a roving eye and would you or any woman want that? Can you trust a guy like this?

At the end of the day, CHARACTER trumps all else because it's most enduring. Looks fade, people grow old.

Give me an ordinary looking man who knows how to behave honorably and respectfully. That's what you call a real man who is worth more than his weight in gold IMHO.

Get your values straight.

You peer at him, he's ogling women's chests, Girl B is lustfully taking off her blouse, Girl C and D are sneaking in glances at hot College guy and no one is paying attention to the College Professor.

What kind of College is this?

LOL

Yes it is typical for good-looking people to get extra attention, if that's actually the question. I'm still not sure what the real question is. What I would find odd is if there was an unattractive person getting this kind of attention, or a good-looking person consistently getting ignored and/or being treated rudely. People flocking to an attractive person? Yes that is the norm.

Archived