Should i reach out to my ex or not?

angelo44

I did a reverse phone look up from a number on my family plan bill that was called multiple times a day, at the same times every day (right after I left for work, right before I came home, etc...). And sure enough my ex was cheating on me. However, we were married and had a child.

I can understand the OP being curious as to what was going on, but this was an 8 month relationship.. I think you are obsessing a bit over this angelo.

You have your answer, I would just move on...

You are beyond help if you cannot reflect on anything anyone has said here and just treat it as personal attacks. Believe it or not, everything I have said was in good faith to help you.

But that is not really why you are here. You just wanted to vent, wanted some attention, wanted some validation for how you feel, wanted somebody to say, "yeah you did have something special, go contact her again, maybe you'll get her back, good luck dude!" or maybe "oh yeah she's a horrible b1tch! you're a good man, don't worry, it's going to be alright!"

I could say those things, but it would be pointless.

Anyway I am done here. Good luck with your life.

She is not the cause of your depression or losing your job.

after our break up she blocked me on facebook and deleted me on snapchat.

I wrote her a letter 2 weeks later telling her i apologise for the things i said and i appreciate our time together.

She messaged me saying she is in a relationship now and not to contact her

i've been fired from my job due to this break up.

You are beyond help if you cannot reflect on anything anyone has said here and just treat it as personal attacks. Believe it or not, everything I have said was in good faith to help you.

But that is not really why you are here. You just wanted to vent, wanted some attention, wanted some validation for how you feel, wanted somebody to say, "yeah you did have something special, go contact her again, maybe you'll get her back, good luck dude!" or maybe "oh yeah she's a horrible b1tch! you're a good man, don't worry, it's going to be alright!"

I could say those things, but it would be pointless.

Anyway I am done here. Good luck with your life.

That's not the case. I thank you for your help, but i think it was a little far calling me names and insults because i look at her instagram and did some hunting to catch her lie. It was making me out like i was some sick er.

I block people that I never want to talk to again, not because I want them to think I want them. You are really reaching on that one, dude!

She said she wants nothing to do with you. You need to accept it. Why did you take her for granted? Understand that, so that the next relationship will be better.

Leave her alone!

Hi yes,

I deeply regret the way I acted.

The problem was that she was flat out lying to me about sleeping with other men whilst still talking to me and sleeping with me. I mean i could of got an STD or something. I started getting real anxious so mad a fake profile and messaged the dude who she slept with to confirm.

You can say it's creepy and yea i guess it is but at the same time, i was real worried about my health . Imagine if i got herpes or something?

Why don't you wear condoms? In this day and age, you should know better. You are also old enough.

How about if you got HIV!

Ok guys i'm accepting the fact it's over

how do i move on though? i feel realy bad about the way i acted and everything i did when things ended. TBH, she wass't an angel herself but i still feel bad aabout it.. i was so out of character..

What happened to this?

What happened to being upset that she lied about having sex with other guys while also having sex with you? What happened to being afraid she might give you herpes or something?

Do you just desperately want a girl around to make you feel better about yourself?

I block people that I never want to talk to again, not because I want them to think I want them. You are really reaching on that one, dude!

She said she wants nothing to do with you. You need to accept it. Why did you take her for granted? Understand that, so that the next relationship will be better.

Leave her alone!

If she hated me that much she wouldn't of even called me or even apologised for calling me

Archived