Boyfriend's ex

Pleasehelp19

He wants to live with her but wants you to think he "has to" and he's just being this altruistic person about it. A huge red flag in addition to their continued cohabitation is that he is blaming her for all this. It's time to rethink this guy.

Not to mention, you can't visit him there comfortably so your place will have to be the love nest. Why date someone who insists on placing this many obstacles in the way?

And now he wants to make you the heavy and insist you both talk to her? This is his problem not yours.

we are talking about trying to live together in the next 6 months to a year but can't cause she won't leave and he is to nice to make her which irritates me. he and I agreed we'd both talk to her and leave her the apartment because it's to small anyway and get a place together,

I asked to join in the talk he didn't suggest it and I go over and visit plenty not really weird at all, she just gives me a bad vibe and apparently I was right. And he never said they had to live together she refused to leave and to get court orders to get her out would be expensive trust me. They live in an apartment and his best friend also lives there as a roommate but he works she's the only one that doesn't. But all that's irrelevant considering once he talks to his bank Monday she probably going to be arrested so oh well.

I asked to join in the talk he didn't suggest it and I go over and visit plenty not really weird at all, she just gives me a bad vibe and apparently I was right. And he never said they had to live together she refused to leave and to get court orders to get her out would be expensive trust me. They live in an apartment and his best friend also lives there as a roommate but he works she's the only one that doesn't. But all that's irrelevant considering once he talks to his bank Monday she probably going to be arrested so oh well.

How did she get his banking information?

I won't lie it helps that just before we talked he found out she stole a few hundred out of his bank account.

I find it amazing (and uncanny) that after three years, all this happened within one day of creating your first post (yesterday).

I am not being flip, I promise, stranger things have happened.

Must be some weird energy in the air or something.

Best of luck, hope it all works out the way you hope.

I agree and she's lived there as a roommate for 3 yrs, and they dated 3 before that. Despite their problems he was always able to trust her with the information to pay bills but for whatever reason she's decided now to steal. I believe it's because she sees I'm not going anywhere and she's about to lose her free ride honestly. And he can't live with me because my neighborhood sucks and it's to far from his work he lives 2 towns over and I just got a job in that town which is why I'm trying to move there. Lol yes it gets complicated when you get into the details

And no it's not odd for people to have roommates, not even if they r ex's. Granted sometimes it's a friend's with benefits thing I get but I know to other people that do the same and date outside the home and the one set of roommates/ex's were originally married and are now in their 50s lol. WV is a strange state 😂

Nothing to do with where you live unless you live in a polygamous community or some kind of insular community where ex girlfriends and boyfriends remain in the same physical space with each other, etc. All that matters is your comfort level. You are not comfortable with his ex living with him as if they were still in a relationship and having access to his bank account. And you are entitled to your values.

Archived