Why is my ex boyfriend acting this way? Does he sill love me? PLEASE HELP!?

natali

Look, who cares, as Holly so eloquently posted, this bozo is a total mind f*ck. A complete mess.

That's it, there is nothing more to it than that.

What draws you to this?

Explore that, that's the issue you should be addressing.

And why is this thread in the "Getting Back Together" section?

What are you thinking? Serious question.

Okay, so he emotionally cheated on you. Cheating is cheating.

How long did you date? How long was he cheating?

we dated for almost 3 years

I don't know for sure for how long he was cheating I think he was cheating for a couple of months or a year...

we were in no contact for 2 months and a half after we broke up and then we started talking again every once in a while(like once every 1-2 weeks) but just in a friendly way and then he was trying to make me jealous many times and he admitted it and apologized and we stopped all contact again and then we talked again for a couple of days also in a friendly way but then he wanted me back and all that like I said in the question I posted

Look, who cares, as Holly so eloquently posted, this bozo is a total mind f*ck. A complete mess.

What draws you to this?

Why haven't you gone No contact? Why haven't you blocked him?

He blocked me on whatsapp after the last thing that happend but we are still friends on snapchat and he didn't block me there

I can't block him I find it too hard to do

but I don't talk to him anymore at all since he told me in the end that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore not even as friends even though he wanted me back and the he changed his mind and wanted to be friends with me and then he changed his mind again and didn't want to talk not even as friends

Honestly I love him and care about him so much I would like him at least to be my friend

"he said to me and texted him and explained to him eveything and told him that I do still love him and he replyed saying he likes me and cares about me just as a friend now and that he wants to be friends with me and then a few days later he tells me not to talk to him anymore at all not even as friends and before we talked and he wanted to meet me I called him from a private number and I I didn't talkt at all I kept silence I just wanted to hear his voice and he whispered my name and whispered I love you like 4 times and then I hung up and he didn't mention this at all later when we talked and when we met and he also tried to make me jealous many times after we broke up and he admitted it and apologized to me"

This is not a friend.

What draws you to this?

Do you treat your friends the way he treats you?

Would you allow any of your friends to treat you the way he does?

Your right...It's just really hard for me I'm just gonna try my best to focous on myself and on my life and forget about him as hard as it is

anyway thank you for answering and for your advice

Your right...It's just really hard for me I'm just gonna try my best to focous on myself and on my life and forget about him as hard as it is

anyway thank you for answering and for your advice

I know sweetie I've been there too ((hugs)).

I'm sure you are lovely, young, there will be lots of guys who will treat you much better with whom you will find love, real love, not the cr** this guy dished out, guarantee!!

And you will look back on this and think -- "what the f*ck was I thinking"!! Lol

Be kind to yourself, respect yourself, don't tolerate bull shyt and you'll be fine -- great!! :D

I know sweetie I've been there too ((hugs)).

I'm sure you are lovely, young, there will be lots of guys who will treat you much better with whom you will find love, real love, not the cr** this guy dished out, guarantee!!

And you will look back on this and think -- "what the f*ck was I thinking"!! Lol

Be kind to yourself, respect yourself, don't tolerate bull shyt and you'll be fine -- great!! :D

Thank you I really appreciate your help and advice you cheered me up 😍

I wish all the best with everything 😇

Ask your mom and dad to take you to a doctor and a therapist if you are having this many problems for this long. Stop contacting him. Leave him alone.

I'm 21 and he's 23 years old. It kindda was a mutual decision to break up. we broke up because he was talking to other girls. It's been 8 months since we broke up and I can't get over him
8 months is not that long natali.

Took me a full year before I felt I was over my ex, two years before fully moved on.

Be patient with yourself, healing takes time, and time truly does heal, promise!!

I hope so I'm gonna try my best to get over my ex It's very hard and I know It's gonna take time but I'm gonna try to be positive and just focous on my life and do things I love

Thank you love ❤

• 2 weeks later...

Archived