Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

On the bus-off the bus, Life as a Military Spouse

Seraphim

6 hours ago, hoshi said:

Question; Is he still in the military serving or did he already finish? My dad was in the ARMY in the 90's but now is relaxing.

My husband is serving until he is 60 another 8 years to go. He has been in the military since 1986. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It stands for destination inspection trip. We will be doing that the third, fourth ,fifth of August. Our pre-move inspection is the 18th.

Then what I hear from my husband today our pack up is 30 August , our load is 1 September, then that night we have the cleaner come in. Our March out inspection is 2 September. Then our unload and unpack at the other end will be 6 and 7 of September. So 30 August we move into the hotel here. And from 2 September until the seventh we will be in a hotel there. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sssooooo now CFHA states : Since the pandemic is largely over we want to come and annoy you and send out inspectors to nitpick the crap out of you about everything. 

During Covid: I am at home sitting on my arse in my pj’s so we can’t do anything for you. 

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Hubby is seeing his psychiatrist today. The first time he has seen them since starting Concerta. It has been a life changing game changing medication for him for the good. 

His brain just works so well with medications. My brain chemistry does NOT. Many SSRI medications cause me psychosis. My dad was like that. We both have a very strange brain chemistry. My brother becomes enraged when taking cold medication so he can’t take it. We are a strange family for brain chemistry.