I lost my sexual appetite because of a possible transgender encounter.

ironpony

If they fell to the sides when she was laying down, they're real. Implants usually don't move much.

It's somewhat true, but on average they're not as deep as a normal woman's vagina. It's a problem of anatomy. They have to use medical devices to expand the canal since the space used is narrower or it will close up. Also the vagina is not self-lubricating and lube has to be used. Did you have to use lube?

I think I did use lube but it was my personal preference and not sure if she actually needed it or not. But I read that a lot of the newer surgeries don't require lube though.

This was 10 years ago.

Let's say it was a transgender, so be it. It was a human body, you had sex, and it's now said and done. It's been years and years and years.

Leave the past in the past. You can't undo it now, can you?

The only thing you can do now is to be far more careful and know who you are actually getting into bed with.

But as for this case, it's said and done, let it go. It will be impossible to prove one way or the other, so why bother wasting energy on something that can never be proved?

Move on, enjoy time with your gf now a days, life is too short.

Okay thanks. You said to be more careful in the future. From now on, how do I tell? Like if I ever became single again, how do I make a positive ID say from now on, so this doesn't happen again, if it did?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irony pony, remember the whole freak out about condoms? Call me crazy but I feel like this too shall pass.

Again every month or so you seem to have a new focus and it seems to always be something sexual so I don’t see this being a!long term issue. Don’t think you do either or you would take sera’s advice about therapy.

I can’t see a man trying to positively ID a woman, carefully ensuring proper condom placement and then telling her I can only jackhammer you to cum is going to have that much success, I can’t imagine it, but then again you seem to be doing quite well for yourself so what do i know?

I think it’s time for me to bow out too. I’m starting to think it isn’t helpful to keep answering your sex questions. There really does seem to be an obsession.

Hey there, well what I would mostly like to say is we can't change the past. If something about the past really bothers us and we can't deal with it, then we need to work extra hard to try to work through it and move on from it. Hence the advice that everyone is giving you to get therapy and try to address why you are getting so fixated on this to the point that your sexual interest in your girlfriend is suffering.

Regarding the woman you had sex with, it was a very long time ago and you also don't actually know if she was transgender. After all this time you really just have no idea if she was or wasn't, and there is no way for you to find out. Unless you stalk her social media or something and ask her, which I highly recommend you DON'T do! So seeing as there is nothing you can do now and you also don't actually know if the woman was transgender, really your best course of action would be to just push it out of your mind and forget about it. Vaginas can look very different from woman to woman and some do actually look what you would consider "unusual", doesn't mean the person was originally born a biological male.

Also yes in my opinion you are overreacting because in the grand scheme of things what happened was not the end of the world. Firstly because the woman may have actually been a cis female anyway. And secondly because you obviously found her physically attractive and wanted to have sex with her, so it's not like you did something you didn't want to. I personally don't see what about this situation is so traumatizing, but I am not you and don't know you.

Archived