How do I get out of this sneaky way

GeminiHeart

Hi everyone

First I want to ask not to judge me and not to post anything negative. I am really looking for a valuable advice on how to get out of the situation with the best outcome.

So I broke up with my bf 3 months ago. I then realized I made a mistake and wanted him back but he would not communicate with me. He did contact me in a few weeks after but I blew at him and he cut me off and we haven't been in touch ever since. I love him so much and now I realize the breakup was a mistake. I tried to reach him but he ignores me completely

So, now this is what I did. I met him on a dating site last year and so I posted a fake profile with a woman looking similar to me. Sure enough he contacted her. We started chatting, I asked him questions I never had a chance to ask before and got the answers I wanted to know. And I realized further I was wrong in my assumptions and that we had huge miscommunications. He asked for my # and I went to the next extreme and purchased a temporary sim card for a month and use my old phone to text him now. He wants to meet "her" but I said she was away for 2 weeks and then I might be able to drag for another week or so but then what? Initially I just wanted to revenge him for cutting me off. I wanted him to be in touch with this woman and then my plan was to cut him off for him to feel all the beauty of doing so. But now as we chat he opens up more to "her" and I ask him questions I never asked and I realize that we both want the same things int he relationship but we never had a chance to talk or get to know each other. We were so physically attracted to each other that we had lots of sex and little communication and at the end that was one of the reasons I broke with him. I thought all he wanted from me was sex. Well maybe it was the case but now he is still talking to me although he does not know it and we have great relationship subject to discuss. I enjoy texting with him but I realize I will have to get out of it somehow in 3 weeks. I now in dilemma what I should do. I could just cut him off at the end and then try to contact him and most likely he would still ignore me. Or the other option I consider is to tell him at the end it was me. But I dont know what the outcome would be. He might become mad for fooling him. But at the end the connection he feels right now is not with "her', its me who is a real human being behind that phone

There is one thing that bothers me though. "She" asked him how many relationships he had after his long term and he said 2. Not mentioning ours at all. She asked if he had anyone casual or flings anytime in between and he said no. He said he does not do this kind of things. But its like I never existed. She asked if he still had a heartache afer his last relationship and he said no mentioning the relationship he was in before ours. I dont know what it means. Is it as I was nothing for him and I am not even worth mentioning now or is it the opposite I meant something to him and he just does not want to bring it up as its still fresh. As he opens up more to "her" I realize he is the one I want. "She" also asked that after he breaks up with someone does it mean there is now way back, and he said no. So that give me a fraction of hope maybe there is still a chance

I dont know how to get out of it. I welcome any thoughts and advise. Please help

If I were him, I would be livid.

You are playing games and being intrusive.

I hope it was worth it. You have just given him another reason to never want to have anything to do with you.

You will likely go from the `ex' to the `crazy ex'

Back to your question. You stop immediately. Then at some point, if he ever contacts you again, you admit to what you've done.

That would be the way out with the best possible outcome.

This is terrible. Really mean.

You screwed this guy over when you broke up with him, and now you create this fake identity and are doing it again. You should be ashamed.

Find more productive ways to spend your time. Look into volunteering and helping others.

Delete and block this guy.

Archived