Is my female friend (who has a bf) <removed> my male friend?

dedal

A female friend of mine has been flirting with my male friend for 6-7yrs. (same group of friends)

She has a boyfriend and have had it for 5yrs. Right before they got together she

was heavily flirting with him. After she got her boyfriend it obviously

stopped a little, but she has been flirty with him every once in a while..

That includes:

-Kissing him on the neck

-Kissing him on the cheek and calling him cute

-Sitting next to him as often as possible, often holding her arms (and him holding around her)

-She cuddling his hair, but stopping when someone saw her cuddling his hair

-Complimenting how beautiful his eyes are

-Night out, she hugging him 8-9 times in the space of 2-3hrs, but no one else

-Putting her finger in his mouth while drunk, and no one else being there (saw it myself)

-Laying on top of him drunk and putting her fingers on his lips (she seems very keen on his lips)

-Being the last ones in the sauna they got in the shower together to shower (with bikini on). She held her arms over him

-Kissing him on the lips when sitting on his lap (right before she got her boyfriend)

Christian seems to like all these things, and doesn't push her away. She is very attractive so I think he find her attractive

We're (our group of friends) are going on a vacation to Spain soon for 5-6 days. She is going and he is going, but

not her boyfriend. Do you think anything will happen between them there, and what?

Thoughts? How attracted/horny is she with him? A little? Very? Extremely?

Does she want to sleep with him?

My thoughts are that she's just a flirt in general and will continue to do it with whoever lets her. How does she act when she is with her boyfriend?

That's the thing. She doesn't act like this with anyone else, and doesn't act like this when the boyfriend is present.

Have you outright asked her why she acts likes she's single with this dude? If she's a good friend, I'd be calling her out on her behaviour.

I have, vagely, but she just dismisses the question and changes the subject. What's your take on the situation?

If her boyfriend isn't sussed about it then I don't think you should be.

The boyfriend likely doesn't know about the situation. With the friend refraining from displaying this inappropriate behavior in front of her bf, I would say it is certain.

Dedal, are you thinking of telling her bf? I assume that's behind all of your questions. I would tell him (if you accept the possibility of losing this friend or more in the group after causing a rift, and ruining the trip). Your friend isn't listening and he deserves to know she is a cheat.

The specific details of this in your original post sounds like a Penthouse forum story. You seem more titillated than concerned and it is your only thread. But if this is real, you would need to be clear with yourself about what the concern is - if it's loyalty to her boyfriend about being possibly cuckolded in a way, or if you are concerned that the behaviors of these two will disrupt the enjoyment of the trip for everyone else.

Since this has been going on in the open, I doubt you're going to change anyone's behavior or enlighten the boyfriend, you may end up in the middle of drama you don't want. So it would seem like your concern would be about the trip. It would be best to plan to spend time with the others since these two probably will be preoccupied.

A female friend of mine has been flirting with my male friend for 6-7yrs. (same group of friends)

She has a boyfriend and have had it for 5yrs. Right before they got together she

was heavily flirting with him. After she got her boyfriend it obviously

stopped a little, but she has been flirty with him every once in a while..

That includes:

-Kissing him on the neck

-Kissing him on the cheek and calling him cute

-Sitting next to him as often as possible, often holding her arms (and him holding around her)

-She cuddling his hair, but stopping when someone saw her cuddling his hair

-Complimenting how beautiful his eyes are

-Night out, she hugging him 8-9 times in the space of 2-3hrs, but no one else

-Putting her finger in his mouth while drunk, and no one else being there (saw it myself)

-Laying on top of him drunk and putting her fingers on his lips (she seems very keen on his lips)

-Being the last ones in the sauna they got in the shower together to shower (with bikini on). She held her arms over him

-Kissing him on the lips when sitting on his lap (right before she got her boyfriend)

Christian seems to like all these things, and doesn't push her away. She is very attractive so I think he find her attractive

We're (our group of friends) are going on a vacation to Spain soon for 5-6 days. She is going and he is going, but

not her boyfriend. Do you think anything will happen between them there, and what?

Thoughts? How attracted/horny is she with him? A little? Very? Extremely?

Does she want to sleep with him?

Any other thoughts on this?

Archived