Advice?

lovelychaos

It means that he has lost interest in you. Nothing less.

There are 3 very important variables in falling and staying in love. You loose one of these, everything falls. They are: Respect, Friendship and Sexual Attraction.

So, move on. This is not anyone's fault. You did nothing wrong. Hold your head up and find someone who really loves you.

It means that they are no longer attracted to you. Maybe the partner being rejected has let him/herself go to the point that their physical appearance is affected, or maybe the relationship has just run its course.

Either way, we'd need more information before really being able to guess what's up.

It means that they are no longer attracted to you. Maybe the partner being rejected has let him/herself go to the point that their physical appearance is affected, or maybe the relationship has just run its course.

Either way, we'd need more information before really being able to guess what's up.

This!

We do need more information in order to understand the given situation to better give advise OP.

It does mean that for whatever reason they are no longer interested in you physically.

If this is the case I advise moving on. You want to be with someone who will think you are sexually attractive no matter what and have that desire and love you deserve.

It's nothing you did wrong, please remember that. It's their own way of thinking.

Lisa

He works a lot. And I'm 22 and he is 10 years older and he doesn't believe in giving a girl head but he expects it. I thought I was ok with it. But he is very selfish in bed. But we have a kid so obviously I try to make it work. He's addicted to web cam. And has self esteem issues. He knows I'm younger and I think he thinks that I'm naive and he can get away with whatever because I want it to work so bad, especially for our kid. But he only wants sex on his terms, he doesn't take no for an answer. But that's like 1 time a week. And when I try to have sex, dress up in lingerie and give him a back rub, he says no. And makes me feel stupid and unattractive and un loved. It sucks. And I am not an unattractive girl, but he says he could live without sex that jacking off is good enough...?

What if you can move on ? You have a child together?

You could have 5 kids with him yet he's showing emotions that obviously you feel uncomfortable with on top of that a kid shouldn't be a chain holding ya together get the key n set yourself free from situations like this.

Archived