PLEASE HELP any men out there that are attracted to just one woman?

mayviolet

So would all the posters here think its ok for him to spend hours OF EVERY DAY flipping through GQ and playboy, while he has a real girl who loves him right there? But it's normal if it's instagram? OK

To answer your question, we can't help who we are attracted to... But there ARE men who are just too smart/busy/in love to give these hoes the time of day. And I'm sorry but the dude probably spends HOURS out of every day trolling these girls pages.. I am so sorry that this is considered normal in todays society. IT'S NOT NORMAL. If I were you I would find a guy that ins't even on social media if you can at all, because this is seriously ruining relationships left and right. It's all about comparing your life to others. And half of these pictures are completely manufactured in every way. You can say in your head it's not real over and over but your brain doesn't actually know the difference and internalizes all of it! And I don't buy any of this, oh, it's to connect with others BS. If you really wanted to connect you would pick up a damn phone to set a time and place to meet, IN THE REAL WORLD. IG is a marketing tool and nothing more honey. People (including men) who think for themselves can see this. Men who are not "followers". They are out there.

A lot of people here have said you are over reacting and being insecure, and I only agree in a sense that you could definetly benefit from working on your self esteem. Although it'll be tough with this one around. If your self-love was strong you would see this guy is a toy and go find another one.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So would all the posters here think its ok for him to spend hours OF EVERY DAY flipping through GQ and playboy, while he has a real girl who loves him right there? But it's normal if it's instagram? OK

To answer your question, we can't help who we are attracted to... But there ARE men who are just too smart/busy/in love to give these hoes the time of day. And I'm sorry but the dude probably spends HOURS out of every day trolling these girls pages.. I am so sorry that this is considered normal in todays society. IT'S NOT NORMAL. If I were you I would find a guy that ins't even on social media if you can at all, because this is seriously ruining relationships left and right. It's all about comparing your life to others. And half of these pictures are completely manufactured in every way. You can say in your head it's not real over and over but your brain doesn't actually know the difference and internalizes all of it! And I don't buy any of this, oh, it's to connect with others BS. If you really wanted to connect you would pick up a damn phone to set a time and place to meet, IN THE REAL WORLD. IG is a marketing tool and nothing more honey. People (including men) who think for themselves can see this. Men who are not "followers". They are out there.

I literally have no idea where any of this comes from.
And how would you know this?

They don't. That's why they said "probably". If that were actually true, I think the OP would have found out about this by the fact that her BF is constantly on his phone looking at instagram, rather than invasively going through his search history. Also, if it was simply a 'gratification tool' for other women, the OP probably wouldn't even be near the top.

I literally have no idea where any of this comes from.

Alrighty then... Can you address a particular point that you don't understand?

I'm just saying, regardless of jealously over the girls themselves, I think it's a waste of time and other people agree. Many people would agree that Instagram sucks time out of your day that you can never get back. To spend that time looking at women who sadly use their looks as their only contribution to the world, and spend tons of money & time doing it, when the real world is happening around you is a bit sad. But luckily not every guy does this.

I'm just saying, regardless of jealously over the girls themselves, I think it's a waste of time and other people agree. Many people would agree that Instagram sucks time out of your day that you can never get back.

So does watching Real Housewives of Orange County. So what? Instagram is a perfectly valid form of entertainment or for communicating with the world around you. Just because some people use it for purposes that you morally don't agree with, doesn't make the medium of Instagram a bad idea.

To spend that time looking at women who sadly use their looks as their only contribution to the world

Who says it's their only contribution to the world? Huge assumption based on such limited information. There's nothing morally inappropriate with appreciating beautiful women. Stop shaming men for this. Stop shaming beautiful women.

and spend tons of money & time doing it, when the real world is happening around you is a bit sad.

The real world involves a lot of naturally beautiful women. It also involves women who spend a lot of time and money making themselves as beautiful as possible. There's nothing sad about it.

Alrighty then... Can you address a particular point that you don't understand?

I'm just saying, regardless of jealously over the girls themselves, I think it's a waste of time and other people agree. Many people would agree that Instagram sucks time out of your day that you can never get back. To spend that time looking at women who sadly use their looks as their only contribution to the world, and spend tons of money & time doing it, when the real world is happening around you is a bit sad. But luckily not every guy does this.

Your baseless assumptions are what confuse me. First suggesting the probability he spends "hours" looking. Then that these pictures are the women's "only contribution to the world." Seems needlessly bitter.

The "time you'll never get back" line is pretty tired, too. Life isn't a factory. It's not wasted if you're not producing. If you want to go through pictures on Instagram (an app I've never had a desire to have and likely never will) or take a few more minutes in the morning to stare at the ceiling before rolling out of bed, that's perfectly fine.

Archived