Why am I so hungry? Will I gain weight?

Hello everybody!

Today I'am feeling so hungry and I can't stop eating. I'am craving sugar so bad. I don't know why is this happening and I'm so worried that I might gain weight because my body tends to do that very easily. I usually experience this king of hunger one or two weeks before my periods but it's been two weeks that my periods are over. I don't know what to do

Your post just cleared something up for me. I was in the same boat earlier this week. I had like three donuts, a sub, chips, a pop, a cupcake, two cookies, and almost had more chips...and that was just at work. I got home and made myself a pizza, and ate almost the whole thing. It was so confusing, because I normally don't just binge eat for no reason and I wasn't stressed or upset that day in the slightest. The hunger has faded slightly, but it's still intense.

A little bit of math tells me that my period should be coming soon. This will be the first period since going off birth control, and I guess I forgot what PMSing is like lol. Thanks for the clarification, and I hope your ravenousness tapers off!

I never keep the weight I gain from PMS eating. So, eat on! But try to include things like tuna, chicken, spinach, broccoli and fruit. Those things will help with the extreme fatigue that some women (like me) get from PMS or ovulation.

Add greens. I saute kale or spinach in the oil of minced garlic and add some peppers and onions. I let them cool down, throw them in a container and take half to work, leave half in the fridge. I eat a serving after EVERYthing I put in my mouth. It helps to fill me, aids digestion, and 'finishes' my meals or snacks.

If I can't stop eating, I stick to the greens.

Given the garlic and desire to clear all greens from my teeth, I brush afterward, which tends to prevent me from more snacking.

Archived